We came in on the train ten hours late, but all the stress soon melted away as soon as we entered their doors. We were greeted with a smile and a flawless check-in. The room was immaculate. The showerhead was probably water-saving, but it didn't feel like one. The drains were clear. ((My pet peeve is a drain that is slow so you end up sloshing around with an inch or two of bath water.) The laundry room was equiped with efficient machines (no need for coins, except to purchase detergent). There was enough choices for everyone in the breakfast area (yoghurt, fresh fruit, cereal, scrambled eggs, pastries, toast, easy to use waffle maker--if you are a meat eater you might be a little disappointed though, because the only meat you will find are the chopped up pieces of ham or sausage in the eggs). Coffee is available throughout the day in the lobby.
There is a shuttle to the train station and the airport. Just be sure to make arrangements. Did I mention that they have an awesome staff at all hours of the day? It is slightly pricier than other Best Westerns, but after a long train ride, it was all worth it! We ended up booking a room for another day upon returning to Whitefish from the Glacier National Park. Glad we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose this comfortable and convenient hotel in Whitefish near many of northern Montana's great outdoor attractions.For travelers looking for quality hotel lodging accommodations near Whitefish Mountain Ski and Summer Resort, Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, and Glacier International Airport, the Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge offers the ideal lodging location and experience. Guests can enjoy mountain views and the hotel's pleasant and relaxing mountain lodge atmosphere. Located in beautiful Whitefish in Montana's Flathead Valley the Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge also gives guests convenient access to outdoor sports and activities year-round, including: skiing, golfing, fishing, hiking, boating, whitewater rafting, kayaking, hunting and biking.The Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge offers guestrooms with king or queen size beds. Suites, featuring a fire place, jetted tub, and wet bar, are also available. This pet-friendly hotel has specially designated rooms available for guests who wish to travel with their dogs and/or cats. All rooms come fully equipped with cable satellite television and high speed internet access. A complimentary hot breakfast is served daily. Additional hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, and a business center.Meeting rooms, banquet space, and conference services make this Montana retreat the perfect location for business activities and other small group events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rocky Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Best Western Whitefish
- Whitefish Best Western
- Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana