Good Medicine Lodge
Downtowner Inn(Whitefish)
  • Restaurant
Garden Wall Inn(Whitefish)
View Hotel
All reviewshomemade cookiesb bnorthern suitehot tubglacier national parkgranolawonderful hostsbed and breakfastother guestsbeer or winebreakfast was deliciouseach eveningan appetizerevery amenityowners and staffrooms are comfortableback porch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We spent 10 days at August's end in Glacier National Park and the last two days (three nights) were spent in Whitefish with Woody & Betsy as our very gracious hosts. This B&B ranks up there as one of the most friendly and hospitable places we've ever stayed. Bed and room were very comfortable. Breakfasts were excellent. For hikers like my wife and I, the laundry room was a godsend. Very convenient access to the town of Whitefish, which we enjoyed tremendously. Woody and Betsy make you feel most welcome. Woody's a font of information about anything Whitefish. I highly recommend this B&B if you're ever in Whitefish!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AGR P
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Great people, great rooms, great food! Looking forward to seeing Woody and Betsy again! Everything about this place was amazing! From the sitting areas, hot tub, and cookie bar- we looked forward to returning to the lodge after spending the day on the Big Mountain. The town of Whitefish was also full of restaurants and entertainment!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I really enjoyed this bed and breakfast. It's a lovely location and the rooms are warm and inviting. The owners were very pleasant and really cared about our comfort. The breakfasts were delicious - both yummy and nutritious! I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MABGuest
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We spent three nights at Good Medicine Lodge and our stay was wonderful. The hosts, Betsy and Woody, were friendly, helpful and gracious. The breakfast chef, Shelly, managed to cheerfully serve up three memorable meals and sent us away each day with fresh baked goodies for our mid-morning tea break. Our room was extremely comfortable with a gas fire, small sitting area and very cozy bed. It was a memorable stay and we look forward to returning soon.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Windknot54
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I had a very short stay at Good Medicine Lodge, but found it very quiet and comfortable. I stayed in the Hummingbird room on the 2nd floor and it was nicely appointed with a gas stove that kept the room nice and warm despite the cold night. You have to sign up for the time you want for breakfast and the 8am slot fills up, so I recommend you email Betsy and Woody ahead of time if you want that slot. The breakfast was good, but not memorable. Woody was very welcoming even though I arrived quite late at night. He also provided good suggestions about how to see the park while it was closed due to the U.S. government shutdown. The lodge is just outside of downtown Whitefish and you can walk into town in about 15 minutes. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo