“Centerpiece of vacation along with Glacier Ntl Park”

and 1 more site!
Good Medicine Lodge
Ranked #1 of 10 Whitefish B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Santa Rosa, California
“Centerpiece of vacation along with Glacier Ntl Park”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Good Medicine Lodge. Woody and Betsy were wonderful hosts. Woody is very intuitive and offered suggestions based on our interests and also respected our privacy. Betsy comes from an interior design background and has created the lodge's common areas, private rooms and outdoor space with comfort, natural beauty and all of the right details. Skill and thoughtfulness also went into Betsy's delicious breakfasts. Additionally, there were two cookie jars available with homemade treats for any-time snacks.
We are fairly introverted people but an extroverted guest would feel comfortable as well. Social time is offered but not pushed.
Good Medicine Lodge was the perfect home base for our vacation to Glacier Ntl Park.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Regina R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Good Medicine is a clean, lovely B &B in an excellent location. Betsy and Woody are really nice people and very accommodating. My family has stayed with them often. I highly recommend Good Medicine for anyone who prefers to stay at a B & B.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Wasilla, Alaska
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Some dear friends of ours invited us to join them at Good Medicine Lodge and my wife and I could not have been more impressed. The hosts, Betsy and Woody, treated us like family and made our stay truly wonderful. Each room has a unique Montana feel and the cookies, oh my. Highly recommended would be an understatement.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I wanted to celebrate being in remission for 25 years from cancer so I came back to my favorite B and B. Everything was perfect- from the wonderful breakfasts, cookies, etc. Both Woody and Betsy are very knowledgeable about the area and can help you plan want you want to do. Hope to get back next year.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank vahanning
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights and had such a lovely time, the house, room and breakfast was AMAZING, Woody and Betsy defiantly provide a warm and welcoming home. We will defiantly be back :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank anna_bennett
Kenmore, Washington
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Let me count the ways! This is our 2nd visit to Good Medicine and we were welcomed like old friends. We love the area and it has more snow than most in the west this year. It seems to me it is perfect...First of all, the owners are gracious and go out of their way to provide a very high level of service to their guests. It is spotlessly clean and comfortable with every detail considered.The owners have published a cook book for a very good reason...the breakfasts here are amazing. Every detail from the creative rotating seasonal menu to the linens and table settings is superb. The aromas from the kitchen are a constant pleasure as they are bake delicious cookies during the day. At about 5 in the afternoon as the skiers return from the mountain a tray of cheeses and wine is served. Oh, did I say fresh flowers too.. Lovely!

Room Tip: My favorite room is the Montana room. I don't think there is a bad room and I have stayed in 3 d...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kenmore_Girl
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here for three nights while skiing at the Whitefish Mountain Resort. Our only regret was that we could not stay longer! The lodge is amazing and beautiful and welcoming throughout; our room very nice and comfortable (not to mention clean and spacious). Woody and Betsy are the most gracious and hospitable hosts and always made sure we were comfortable and had anything and everything we needed. We had some of the most delicious breakfasts in my memory here, and there is always coffee, tea, and fresh cookies for afternoon snacks. I cannot wait to come back here, and next time we will stay longer!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Lera P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whitefish
Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge
#3 of 6 in West Glacier
Lodge at Whitefish Lake
Lodge at Whitefish Lake
#2 of 17 in Whitefish

Been to Good Medicine Lodge? Share your experiences!