The only reason we stayed here is because we were traveling with one of our dogs whom we picked up at his trainer in nearby Ronan and then spent some relaxing time in Whitefish. I wanted to give this independent chain a try instead of taking the easy route with a Best Western for travel with pets. The rooms are not the newest. I found it to be clean however. The employees were all extremely nice and friendly. I will give them credit for that. There is a nice big exercise area for dogs.
I wouldn't stay here again if I didn't have a pet. In fact, I'm not sure I would stay here again even with a pet. However, the stay was just fine. Although I do find it a little expensive at $149 for basically a motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Big Mountain lodge Whitefish Hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Whitefish, Montana is the perfect vacation destination for your visit to Glacier National Park or Whitefish Mountain Resort. For the family, we have our indoor pool, and two outdoor hot tubs, and a variety of restaurants, and shopping within walking distance. Free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms (DSL and wireless internet access). Also, a business computer in the lobby with access to printers, copier, and fax. Generous breakfast bar with, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt and lots more! We also offer shuttle service for pick up and drop off at the airport for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Whitefish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Holiday Inn Whitefish
- Whitefish Holiday Inn Express
- Baymont Inn & Suites Whitefish Montana