I liked the location but I will say it is hard to find and your GPS will have issues. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IT LOOK BEHIND PIZZA HUT!!!!!!!!!
One thing I will say is staying here isn't cheap. Also, I am a little miffed that while checking in the clerk made a rude remark about us getting a cheaper rate on expedia. I was really tired from driving or I would have told him how I felt about his opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Big Mountain lodge Whitefish Hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Whitefish, Montana is the perfect vacation destination for your visit to Glacier National Park or Whitefish Mountain Resort. For the family, we have our indoor pool, and two outdoor hot tubs, and a variety of restaurants, and shopping within walking distance. Free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms (DSL and wireless internet access). Also, a business computer in the lobby with access to printers, copier, and fax. Generous breakfast bar with, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt and lots more! We also offer shuttle service for pick up and drop off at the airport for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Big Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Holiday Inn Whitefish
- Whitefish Holiday Inn Express
- Big Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana