Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express while visiting Glacier Natl. Park. Front desk clerks were not very helpful or friendly, they only seemed concerned about telling everyone about fines for smoking in the rooms (or leaving your door/window open and it smelling like smoke). Location was not very convenient for visiting the park. The hotel appeared to be mostly occupied by construction workers. This was not a great experience. The best part of this Holiday Inn was the Breakfast Bar, which was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Big Mountain lodge Whitefish Hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Whitefish, Montana is the perfect vacation destination for your visit to Glacier National Park or Whitefish Mountain Resort. For the family, we have our indoor pool, and two outdoor hot tubs, and a variety of restaurants, and shopping within walking distance. Free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms (DSL and wireless internet access). Also, a business computer in the lobby with access to printers, copier, and fax. Generous breakfast bar with, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt and lots more! We also offer shuttle service for pick up and drop off at the airport for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Big Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Holiday Inn Whitefish
- Whitefish Holiday Inn Express
- Big Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana