“Nice location, good food”

The Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I dined at this restaurant during my recent trip to watch my niece play in her college conference volleyball tournament. Being it was on a Friday night and looking at a few of the previous reviews, I was a bit worried about going here. But the place was packed! At it wasn't even 5PM! The wait time was over 45 minutes, making me wonder if it was so bad, why were all these people willing to wait for nearly an hour to eat there? Since our group was large (15), we had called in advance to make reservations and were seated immediately. The service staff was very attentive-even though they must've had a lot of other tables to serve. Drinks were always full, they were very kind to our group, food was delivered at the correct time following the salads/soups being taken, everything was cooked exactly as ordered-not one plate of steak had to go back to the kitchen! Now that says something to me with a big group like that to get everything exactly as ordered (kudos to the cook staff). Everyone enjoyed their desserts and we never felt pressured to eat quickly and get out of there so they could seat the still standing crowd outside and yes, still waiting for another 45 minutes to get in. They even chatted us up as welcomed guests and no hurry was ever felt by any of our group. I thought it was a good meal with extra care given to the group I was with and it doesn't go unnoticed here.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I like the fact that when you order at Outback no matter where it is the standard is always the same, good. Good menu with a nice variety of foods, Steak, Chicken, Ribs ,Seafood and salads. Recommend the Bloomin Onion but only if you want to share, It's huge!!

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Standard Outback fair with good quality steak and sides. Had the Outback special steak which came as asked and quite tender.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

We went two times recently. The first time we got a bloomin onion, it was very greasy and burned. I could not believe it would leave the kitchen like that. They gave us a coupon for a free bloomin onion for a future visit. We tried it again, forgot our bloomin' onion coupon. We waited forever for our salads, and i also ordered a cup of clam chowder. When we finally got our salads and soup, the soup was cold. They took the soup back and must of microwaved the heck out it, it came back molten hot. I couldn't eat the soup until it cooled down after the entrees, which showed up just the soup was redelivered. We had just started our salads. The entree server (not the waitress or the manager with the molten soup), was a bit surprised and asked if we wanted to have him keep our entrees warm in the back. I had a steak, and they don't keep warm very well, without transitioning to well done. I had ordered a side of shrimp with my steak, and they forgot it. When I was finished with my steak, the shrimp finally arrived. My New York strip was very fatty, and just so so. My wife ordered the caesar side salad with shrimp. They brought her a full caesar salad with two kabobs of shrimp. When we got home, we threw our free bloomin' onion coupon away. We won't be going back

Reviewed 1 October 2012

The service wasn't bad, the waiter was kind but the food really lacked flavor. Don't know what the big deal is about Outback it doesn't seem that special.