“OUTSTANDING BURGERS!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had a small family reunion in this area and ate twice here in 3 days. These were the best burgers I have ever had and HUGE in size! This place is busy and always packed - and fun!! The cheeseburgers are to die for and the french fries, onion rings and home made potato chips are excellent too! My husband had a pork tender sandwich that was 2x bigger than the bun! If you away hungry from this place its your own fault! We loved it so much for dinner the first night we were there, we had lunch the last day. It is family friendly and the owner and wait staff are very nice. Owner talked with us for some time. The day we had a lunch a local tv news crew was there doing a story the evening news. It is a MUST place to visit and dine!!! It also has a very interesting story about how it started - back in the 1930's.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Good as I expected it to be. Recommend the Bacon and Blue Burger. Good service. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I am pretty jaded when it comes to burgers, but Stella's brought out a string of superlatives in the first few bites. Piping hot, juicy, fresh, flavorful. The fresh sautéed mushrooms and perfectly melted Swiss cheese came together with a fat never frozen smash patty in the finest example of this classic I have ever experienced. To me, it's all about the beef, and Stella's delivers. The waffle-cut sweet potato fries were a nice complement to the main course. But without a doubt, the burgers here EXCEED the hype. They say that they're "world famous", and as well they should be!

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Hubby & I met at Stella's for lunch. The friendly staff, fun atmosphere & delicious burgers made for a prefect lunch date! The sweet potatoes fries were crazy good!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I was stationed at Offutt AFB from 1979-1982, and Stella's was a local institution. They had great burgers, fries and beer. While visiting family, we ate lunch there in September 2013. They have expanded the original building to accommodate more diners, but the food was just as I remembered it - delicious. It's much better and cheaper than the 5 Guys and Smashburger type places.