“Love me some smoothies at Scooters....”
Review of Scooters

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scooters
Ranked #50 of 127 Restaurants in Bellevue
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,564 helpful votes
“Love me some smoothies at Scooters....”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I am a fan of smoothies for their taste and Scooters makes some good smoothies. I like their strawberry, strawberry-banana, and triple berry smoothies. They are thick and delicious. I get the large with whip or without whip for $5.00. The drive thru usually moves fairly quickly (smoothies are made fresh) and the service has always been pleasant. They are located all over Omaha. I usually hit the one on 180th and Q.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank AlexanderDelarge

Omaha
“Great place for a meeting”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I like the Scooters at 157th & Pacific. They have a fireplace and small sofa area around back that is private and perfect for meetings.

Visited October 2012
Austin, Texas
“Good Service”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Had a good latte and the service was great. Loved the little face they put on my lid!

Visited June 2012