“Tasty, huge servings, fully accessible”
Review of The Egg & I Restaurant - CLOSED

The Egg & I Restaurant
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Cute, storefront restaurant.
Fully wheelchair accessible restaurant and restroom.
Very clean!!
We had the corned beef hash and eggs, and the Oatmeal pancake.
The servings were enormous. We could not finish all the food.
Delicious fresh-squeezed juices.
The waitstaff was friendly and knowledgeable.
We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Had two eggs over easy with biscuits and gravy. It was very good. I liked the booth space and the restaurant decor. Good service and remember that you need to pay at the register.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Choice was between village Inn and IHOP or here. Glad we chose here. Menu a bit more creative than standard. Prices $10 ish. Good coffee. Not super crowded. Asked for medium well eggs and they came out exactly as hoped. Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The Egg and I has great food and very friendly service. I've been there for breakfast and lunch and always great, friendly service with amazing food. I wish they were open for dinner as well! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Fast service, hot coffee, pleasant staff, great biscuits and gravy. For me it does not get much better than that. The food was delicious and good portions. Might not be the best setting in a strip mall but don't let that fool you, it is worth the trip.