“Great Hospitality - Now called "Super 7"”
Review of Sunrise Motel

Sunrise Motel
Sunrise Motel
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Bellevue
Seattle, Washington
“Great Hospitality - Now called "Super 7"”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I visited Nebraska for the first time last week, and I originally booked a different hotel for the entire week. I had a big problem with the security and front desk at that hotel, so I checked out and went to this hotel, which is now Super 7. The managers are Ken and Heena, who made me feel very welcome upon my arrival. They excel at hospitality and they made me feel like family for the rest of the week. I had a room on the first floor which was a very basic room, but it was clean with a fridge and microwave. There were two small maintenance issues with my bathroom and heater, and Ken fixed them both the same day I reported them. As I was the only person staying here for most of the week, it was very quiet, and Ken and Heena brewed a fresh pot of coffee each morning just for me. Since I didn't know my way around town, they recommended several restaurants that I enjoyed, and they gave me good directions to everywhere I wanted or needed to go.

Super 7 is located on an intersection, and it's a little awkward if you need to go out of the parking lot and make a left. You'll have to make a right out of the lot and go to another parking lot where you could turn around. But the location is otherwise very convenient to lots of restaurants, the NE370, and it's only a few minutes to Offut AFB where I was taking a class. I also felt safe at this hotel, as Ken and Heena are vigilant about keeping the "riff raff" away, which was very important to me as a solo female traveler. I cannot thank Ken and Heena enough for their hospitality and kindness.

Room Tip: If you would like a fridge and microwave, you should ask for a room on the first floor. I understan...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank DistantSun_Spain

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
PEKIN
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I booked this hotel threw the hotel website, i click on the button "2 Queen Beds Suite Non-Smoking" which was supposed to have 2 Queen Beds and a sofa and a microwave. When we got to are rooms there was two full beds and no sofa or microwave. When I asked the front desk he stated that they don't even have room like that at this hotel. Front desk man did bring us a microwave. So be careful I suggest calling before booking. Another problem I had is I receive a Americas Best Value Inn newsletter Which had a code stating stay 2 night get 3rd one free. The front desk knew nothing about this promo. He did call the main office and got the problem straighten out for us. The front desk man was very nice and helpful. its a basic hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank myasmr
Ann Arbor, MI
Reviewed 18 October 2009

We stayed here for two nights. The room was clean and not too small. The wireless internet signal in room 205 was 3 bars and connected without a problem -- better than many of our wireless internet experiences. The price was great: $49 for a king-sized bed for 2 people. The place seemed to be mostly empty for both nights, so there was no noise or competition for internet bandwidth.

The drawbacks: it's at a complicated intersection, so hard to get into and out of. The free breakfast was not well attended: both days the coffee pot was on but almost empty, with no relief pot in sight. Also, the ice machine required a room card swipe, and it charged you. That's an outrage.

But overall, it was a good place.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business