Rodeway Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sunrise Motel(Bellevue)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We were looking for something on the south side and this fit the bill.

The exterior along with the common areas could use some updates but for the rate it was a pleasant experience. Room was clean and comfortable. Room also had a mini-fridge but no coffee maker.

We will stay again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay M
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I stayed 3 days at the Rodeway Inn. The room was warm when I checked in and after 3 hours, it was apparent the a/c didn't work. The desk employee gave me a new room next to my old room so moving was easy. The new room had excellent a/c. The following morning I went to the desk for a cup of coffee. When I returned to the room the keycard wouldn't work even though I had used it the day before. An employee tried several different keycards and couldn't get the door open. After an hour, they found a manual key and got the door open. I almost missed a morning meeting because of the delay.
The bathtub drain was very slow. After a few minutes showing, water was up to my ankles. The sink also had a very slow drain. I passed this information to the desk.
The motel is an older property and older properties need more maintenance as they age.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2011

The staff was outstanding. I stayed during the week and clerk during the day always had a smile on her face and she had so much positive energy. The room was clean and I slept great. I did have a a few dead bug in the room but what do you expect from and outside access hotel? All in all it was a great stay and I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank travelingjack2011
Reviewed 17 July 2011

The hotel is clean and the people here are so very nice. I have stayed here 3 times now.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank spunkie712
Reviewed 22 June 2011

The pictures of the rooms online are nicer than the room we are in. I had to go out to buy cleaner cause the bathroom needed to be cleaned. Then found out that the bathtub drains SO SLOW that it is almost impossible to even clean the bathtub (Makes me wonder how the maids were able to or not able to more like it!!!) Not to mention pretty disqusting to have to have standing water while trying to shower.

Also halls and lobby areas not clean. If it wasnt for the CWS going on and most places being booked or 4 times the normal price, we would so be out of here.. Might actually look more into other places to stay if they don't fix the tub tomorrow.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
SClausen, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2011

I want to apologize for the cleanliness of your tub and the fact the drain was not working well. This is not acceptable and not the usual standard for the Rodeway Inn.

After talking with staff this morning 6/23, I understand that you checked in 6/21 and the concerns were addressed on 6/22 but could have been taken care of more timely. I understand all seems to be working for you now. I am sorry that you had any concerns at all as our intention is to have each guest be comfortable upon arrival and throughout their stay.

If I can be of any further assistance feel free to contact me personally and Thank you for choosing to stay at Rodeway Inn.