“Great Food, Good waiting Staff, Unique Atmosphere”

Bonfire Grill and Pub
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Broken Bow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Always good food, good drinks and plenty of character! The place is decorated very nice. The staff is very well trained and provides very good service every time I go.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My wife and I have eaten at the Bonfire in the Arrow Hotel several times. My wife is somewhat gluten intolerant and the chef has even come out to our table to answer questions. Some said that the food was pricy, but I disagree. The servers were attentive and the food was served hot. We will make it back when in Broken Bow, NE.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Food was really good. Service was a little slow, but we were there on a busy day and the place was packed. Would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Nice surprise there was a place opened at 8 pm that offered a good hot meal. The food was a tad over priced but still satisfying. I had the chicken fried steak, and my husband ordered the chicken enchiladas. Not great as compared to our Texas options, but pretty good for a small town. The place was bustling with locals & tourists. Lovely old hotel with lots of charm.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Food was all good. Waitstaff was a little scatterbrained though. I recommend it for the food and the outside patio. he bar area looked very nice as well.