“Clean”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Central City
Minnesota
“Clean”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The cleaning staff was super friendly, and the room was clean. It was very basic, but that's to be expected. The bed was fine, and wasn't so worn that if two people were sleeping on it you both rolled into the middle. The a/c unit was a little noisy when it kicked on. I'm a light sleeper, so it woke me up. My husband and daughter slept right through it though, and it seems like it's no worse than any other hotel's a/c units in this price range.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
North Richland Hills
Reviewed 8 November 2013

A true surprise. Property very clean and well maintained. Far better than any "budget" hotel I have stayed in. Recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Schaumburg, Illinois
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I wanted to stay in Central City because this is where my ex-girlfriend was raised and I wanted to see what she was always yakking about. It's the only motel in town except for a few places full of locals.

I've had some problems with Super 8s, mostly about the wi-fi, so I wasn't real exciting about staying at the franchise again. This Super 8 was one of the better ones.

The room was clean and everything worked. Frig, micro, coffee maker, nice channel selection and very fast wi-fi.

The price was kinda steep at $79 after tax for a single. Every few hours the wi-fi required me to reenter the network's password and watch a 30 second video commercial. That was kind of cheesey but a small price to pay for a good connection. Also, there was no electrical outlet under my desk and I had to fish behind the TV to unplug the micro so that i could plug in my laptop. This could have easily been avoided if there was a multi-plug power strip.

As for Central City, there's not much to do here unless you like to watch corn grow. I looked high and low for a decent regular restaraunt and had to settle for the Pizza Hut. I still don't know what my ex-gf was yakking about.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
#2 of 22 in Grand Island
Grand Island Travelodge
Grand Island Travelodge
#5 of 22 in Grand Island

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Property: Rodeway Inn
Address: 1701 31st St, South Highway 14, Central City, NE 68826-2715 (Formerly Super 8 Motel Central City)
Region: United States > Nebraska > Central City
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Central City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central City