“I'm fifty fifty ”

Country Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Chadron
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rapid City, South Dakota
“I'm fifty fifty ”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My colleagues and I had a business dinner here and was not impressed. Everyone ordered steaks and I think the kitchen staff mixed up the order. Everyone's order was mixed up and no steak was cooked properly. The following morning a few of us decided to try the breakfast bar because it was so close and it was amazing. Like I said 50/50

omaha,nebraska
“Would have been Poor if the waitress wasn't so nice”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Not much to choose from in Chadron on a Sunday evening so we thought this would be a better option than a bar where everything is fried. High prices for very sub par food which we expected but there is a variety to choose from on the menu at least. The college aged waitress was very sweet to our family and let the two youngest kids split an all you can eat pancakes which ended up being only the first plate anyway but still cheaper than ordering both of them a separate kids meal. I had a chef salad which was fine. My son liked his hamburger but my husbands grilled chicken sandwich melt was on a piece of buttered and grilled white bread with a piece of lettuce. Pretty plain for $9. The decor is non existent and it definitely drew an older crowd for dinner. Wouldn't go back or eat at another Country Kitchen.

Visited June 2014
“Small portions of mediocre food.”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

For some reason I'm always surprised by how small the portions are here. The food is mediocre at best. I had the salmon dinner and the salmon was dry, bland and small.

• Visited March 2014
Worland, Wyoming
“Good food, fantastic waitress”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Long day, tired and hungry. Hannah guided us and makes a fantastic "kid's sundae". Kept our cups full while keeping us laughing.

Visited March 2014
Chadron, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not enjoyable”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I ordered a turkey dinner. The meat was dry and tasted old. So did the stuffing. The green beans not only looked old but also tasted as if they had been warmed up more than once. Even though I asked the server to make sure that the food is really hot it was only warm. I did not enjoy this meal and only ate about half of it because I was very hungry and had to wait a long time for the food to be served. The manager did not want to at least cut the price for the meal in half because I had eaten a part of it. I will not go back there. However, the server was friendly.

• Visited January 2014