“Dusters Steakhouse and Brewery”
Review of Dusters Resturant

Dusters Resturant
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Dusters is a landmark restaurant in Columbus, NE. They offer great steaks, sandwiches, chicken and seafood. They are known for their brewery and root beer. The customer service is outstanding. Well worth a try!

There are newer reviews for Dusters Resturant

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We dine at Dusters regularly and have never had a bad meal or service. This is the best restaurant in Columbus by far. Dusters consists of the pub with unique decorations and a place where you can have drink, local brewed beer and/or a meal in a pub atmosphere. The other two areas of the restaurant consist of a formal part and a casual part, each with its own décor. We have used Dusters for large parties, an intimate meal, and good times with friends. The service is outstanding!

1  Thank Rich94
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We met our son & daughter-in-law on New Year's Eve at Duster's. We had reservations and were seated on time. The food was good as was the service. We've eaten at Duster's several times and have always had excellent food either in the pub or the restaurant.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Every time I come to Columbus this is one of my first stops for dinner. The service is always good and the food is great. I had the prime rib and is was tender and flavorful. The wait staff are always friendly and very accommodating. I highly recommend this place for a great meal at a good price.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have been to that place many times. This time I decided to write the review on this place. This place have about 10 different local homemake beers. I ordered Oatmeal Stout, oh they tasted great. Then I ordered the buffalo burger with onion ring. My food arrived within 10 minutes, an ideal timing. The service was great. My waiter checked on me few times to make sure everything is good. Menu: Not many but most are great. Suggest to check their website and make the decision for yourself, your spouse, friends, etc. to stop by and find out.