“Very pleasant; friendly and helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Columbus Inn

Columbus Inn
Columbus Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Columbus
San Antonio, Texas
“Very pleasant; friendly and helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

We come up several times a year from Texas and this has become our favorite place to stay. It is across the street from park and recreational facilities and close to local restaurants. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff is very accommodating and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

The price is very reasonable and it is a nice well kept up (Was a Days Inn once) motel. The people were so nice and the room was Big and Clean. I will stay there again. I checked the rates of several other motels and found this one the best. Even checked some lesser motels and they were the same rate or higher.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask about any discounts as they try hard to please.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Taylorsville, Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

Stayed here two nights while attending a convention at the hotel next door; I wouldn’t stay here otherwise. It was adequate for my purposes. My room was somewhat clean, but not thoroughly – dust on hangers, baseboards, and more showed that it lacked attention to detail. The furnishings were cheap and older but ok – except for the nasty slip-covered armchair. It would have been far better to have no armchair in the room at all. I wouldn’t even sit on it. The room did include a small fridge and microwave, which I used, but no in-room coffee. The free hi-speed internet worked well. And the front desk staff was friendly. The breakfast room is tiny and cramped, and offered much less than most breakfast-included hotels. To top it off, the lobby smelled very strongly like cheap men’s cologne – I held my breath every time I had to walk through it.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

They had mismatched towels and they were different colored white and orange. My youngest son found used KY jelly in a drawer. Cookie package under bed and hair in bath room. They had me booked for wrong date...... Will NOT stay here again....I would rather pay ALOT more for much better accommodations. They always say good ain't cheap and cheap ain't good.

• Stayed March 2013
california
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

it was a great experience staying at this motel, great customer serviceeee!! breakfast was delicious. Helped me a lot answering my questions regarding nearest locations. i will definitely go back to this motel, when i will visit nebraska again. ;)

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank pikach21
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

My husband and I stayed there for a wedding. Somehow the bride and groom were able to get into our room that already had all of our stuff in it. Instead of being helpful the owner blamed us (I am 20 weeks pregnant and was completely sober) for leaving our door open. They had no other rooms available so we had to wait for an hour before someone was finally able to get them out of our room. I do not blame the bride and groom but what happened and the way we were treated and the way the situation was handled was the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced!

• Stayed June 2012
Greenwood, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

great.. great.. simply the best... this was my 2nd trip in nabraska. i had great experiense on my 1st visit to this hotel and planned to stay in same hotel. i never thought they could really recall me after such a long time but they did remember me.. they provided me the best service, great room and even better price for returning customer. well communicative and helpfull staff. keep up the good work. would surely stay at same hotel for my every visit in columbus. thanks guys.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo