“Lovely location, but found personnel not very informative”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Temiscouata-sur-le-Lac
Hotel Chateau Fraser
“Lovely location, but found personnel not very informative”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Stayed there from Sept 8 to Sept 11 2013 while on business trip. When I arrived, I received keys with barely any additional information. I had to ask if breakfast was provided, if there was a gym? Once i asked, that's when i was told these things were not included. The room itself was beautiful, however the work desk was dirty. To me, that was a big negative as I had specified needing a desk in the room to do work since i was there for business meetings (Hence the reason i took a more expensive room that provided a work desk). Apart from work desk, everything else in the room was clean...I would like to add that the bathroom is beautiful, I really enjoyed my showers. They have a pretty big parking space, and wifi is provided free of charge. I really appreciated that. Overall, my experience was okay. It's just that i found the staff to be a bit "cold"...did not feel welcome. Especially when i found out on the LAST day that they could have provided me with a FREE pass for a gym not far from them (When i had asked if there was a gym in hotel on first day, this information was not shared with me, found out about it when looking at brochures on their wall).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Duquesa413
Brigite D, Propriétaire at Hotel Chateau Fraser, responded to this review, 8 December 2015
After the summer season, it is in fact very difficult to find bilingual employee in our region. We apologize.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)