“Great food and service ”
Review of Resto Bar Le Stela

Resto Bar Le Stela
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

My Airbnb hosts recommended this place for dinner. And I was not disappointed with it.
Both the food and service were perfect.

I had the BBQ pulled pork burger. The meet was cooked to perfection and the full burger was very nice.
The fries were tossed in some herb mix and made them pretty delicious.

I wish I stayed longer that one night in the area to visit again. Sadly this was a one night stop on my way further on my road trip.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this place by my Airbnb hosts. And too right they were.
I took the BBQ pulled pork burger and it was delicious. The meet was perfectly cooked and not dry at all. The fries were tossed in some herb mix and that gave something extra to it. Perfect if you ask me.

Service was real nice too. Always a smile and caring towards the customers.

Shame I was only visiting for the night or else I would have gone back there again.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We sat out on the patio and wished we hadn't as it was loud and the staff seemed to forget us. The food was okay when if finally came.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Something for everyone here. I had the Stela burger, with Brie, mayo and pickled beets, with fries and it was tasty and cooked to perfection. Husband had the 12 ounce sirloin steak, also cooked to perfection. Fries were delicious. Onion rings were okay. And the total came to $65, for two people. (My son just had the onions rings.) Pretty good value. Also good service. Busy — think about a reservation. We were quite bothered by flies at our outdoor table. Next time we’d want to be inside, but this is a popular place, so you might not have a choice. (The flies weren’t insane or anything, just a bit of a nuisance.)

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Our hostess Pauline recommended us this place and we are grateful her for that. We ordered steaks and skewers. The portions were nice, the quality was good. Each meal included a salad and rice or french fries. Recommended for both lunch and dinner