“Not a place I go to very often...”
Review of Wooden Windmill

Wooden Windmill
Ranked #27 of 58 Restaurants in Fremont
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
FREMONT
“Not a place I go to very often...”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I've been to Wooden Windmill a few times over the years. I have yet to have what I would call a "great meal". When I go out to a sit down restaurant, I usually like to have a steak or Prime Rib. I've had both here...and everytime, the food tasted old and gristly. I don't go here very often for that reason. The service has always been good, and the prices are reasonable...but I would rather spend a little more money for food that, to me, tastes much better. I know many people that like this restaurant...but I'm not one of them.

• Visited August 2013

Fremont, Nebraska
“Good food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good food for the family and prices.they have great dinners and drinks. We will return for another meal.

• Visited November 2013
“Big letdown after last time”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

i came back because it was so good last time. Had steak, date had a salad. Salad was "OK" if you like bagged shredded lettuce, nothing homemade about it. Steak was grizzly and a little tough btu I had order a cheap cut so i can handle that. It was good right and tasty enough. Baked potato was a couple of days old. How long does it take to turn brown through and through? I don't know. Roll was a sa old as the potato :-(

• Visited October 2013
orlando
“Not a repeat”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately I ordered Mexican.......what was I thinking? The ground beef was black in color. It was so unappetizing looking my dinner mates asked "what is that"? I will not be returning or recommend this eatery.

Visited June 2013
Lake Of The Ozarks
“Dogs may not even eat it...”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Service is poor and the food isn't worth eating for free. It's dark, dingy and dirty looking, but the flies don't seem to care.

• Visited August 2013