“Maybe an off day?”

Ranked #35 of 58 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: American
“Maybe an off day?”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This was my first time coming to this shop. It was very cute and they had a lot of different items lining the walls and it was clearly more than brownies. Only one case was half full and the lady did warn me the items were "on there final day" so she discounted them. But in all reality they were a few days over their "final day". This being our first impression you would think they would have at least one fresh cupcake to offer. I did have a monster bar that was fresh, and absolutely delicious! Enough to return soley for them! All in all, I was not impressed but I do feel like I need to return to see if maybe today just wasn't a good day for them.

• Visited August 2013
Michelle K, Owner at Alotta Brownies, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Maybe a off day? The day you came in the compressor had went out in one of our display cases and we had to throw out lots of our products. My employees are instructed to always be honest with our customers about freshness. Because we only had one display case to work with we were still trying to figure out what products would be best to show case. We were baking the cupcakes fresh the day you came in just hadn't gotten them done before you came in. We would love to have you visit us again and see what else we have to offer lots of new items! Thank you for your review as we always want to improve our service and do the best we can to make our customers happy!

Omaha, Nebraska
“Attractive and Tasty”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Cute little shop/bakery that specializes in hand dipped brownies. Very fudgy and rich, but more than one would expect to pay for a 3" brownie. Hand crafted and not your typical brownie.

Visited August 2013
Nickerson, Nebraska, United States
“DECADENT... truly!!!!”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Alotta Brownies makes a lot more than just brownies and everything in the shop is fabulous, and I do mean everything!!! My personal favorites: cheesecake bites (all of them!!!) and the fresh bread made daily... the bread variety changes and every loaf I've bought has been extra yummy!!! If you're in Fremont or traveling through and want a sweet treat, something to go, or a unique gift... this is the place!!!!

• Visited December 2012