“Everything is perfect !!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Fremont
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 7 November 2007

My wife and I had a chance this past October for a weekend getaway in the middle of the week. Since it was near my birthday we decided on this hotel from its excellent reviews. We had a great time and everything about this hotel is perfect. I was raised in the motel business and believe me, this place is super fantastic.

An old guy

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank An_old_guy

Reviewed 8 October 2007

This hotel is where I like to stay everytime I go to Fremont for work. The staff is always great the room is always nice and the location is easy. This last time it was after 8 when I checked in I had been working and driving all day and was too tired to go get supper and the gal had a snack and a bottle of water for me when I checked in, just made my night!

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank EAdaleandholly
Reviewed 16 September 2007

We were traveling north to Omaha for the Zoo and wanted an overnight for a better break. The Omaha hotels were full so we ventured out to the Holiday Inn Express. The photo on-line of the indoor waterpark made our decision. It was the nicest Holiday Inn I have stayed in for a while (I usually go Marriott for business). The staff was wonderful, rooms were clean and updated, and the indoor waterpark is worth the cost of the room by itself for kids under 10. Very safe for todlers in the water (depth of zero to 2 feet by the water slides (yes that is plural).

We are actually considering driving the three hours from St. Joseph MO just for the chance to take the kids to the water park.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jlclark
Reviewed 11 September 2007

The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The room was very nice and the beds were comfortable. The whole hotel seemed very clean. Withing walking distance of the outlets. Good place to stay. Easy on and off of the major roadways.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank HomePA
Reviewed 26 June 2006

We stayed at Holiday Inn Express twice .... the 1st time was one night and then the following week we stayed 2 nights. It is the best and the only place I will ever stay at. It starts when you check in and the desk help are so nice, pleasant and helpful. The whole place is neat, clean, and modern. In the evening they have a "managers reception" which serves drinks & munchies! A very nice touch . The rooms are big and clean. The breakfast in the morning is something for everyone and the area is kept clean by a nice hostess. I definietly recommend this motel!!

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank SueWI
A TripAdvisor Member
London, UK
Reviewed 23 June 2006

Flew into Omaha on Friday to attend a wedding in Oakland the next day and so spent the weekend at this hotel (which is half way between the two). From my research, I did expect this to be the best hotel in the area however what I didnt expect was how great value for money it was. To put it simply, this is amongst one of the best hotels I've stayed in within the united states (and they have been many on both coasts).

I paid a total of $246 expecting a double room but got a king size room with 2 queen beds for 2 nights (Room 415). The room was big enough to sleep 4 comfortably and came with a microwave, fridge and a 28 inch cable TV. Like the rest of the hotel, the room was spotless and had a study table with free wireless connection which was perfect for my notebook. There is also a free business centre on the 1st floor should you wish to access the internet without a notebook. The bathroom was enormous with large bath tubs and big mirrors and staff were very friendly and quick to help. I was suprised to learn the hotel was more than a 10 years old as it definaltely looked like it was recently built.

The breakfast was the only let down as it was continental. As an Englishman, I prefer my breakfast fried but the continental items for selection were very generous. I cant see what would ever bring me back to Fremont again but if I should, I wont be staying anywhere else (even if the price increases).

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 November 2005

As other readers have indicated the choices appear slim in Fremont, Nebraska when it comes to lodging but may I say that I would put the Holiday Inn Express Fremont in competition with any hotel at any price. This hotel has the cleanest rooms you will find anywhere at any price. The rooms are spacious and well appointed with wireless and wired internet service. The management and employees are the best and want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The morning breakfast is a great way to start the day. The evening get together with food, beer and wine make the end of the day even better. Maggie at the front desk always has the answers and has the smile to make you feel at home. If you bring your children, the hotel has an indoor water area your kids will go nuts over. The workout area although small is very clean and will do the job. I have stayed here on two visits to Fremont and the service was second to none on both visits. If you are going to Fremont...call the Holiday Inn Express home.

• Stayed: November 2005, travelled on business
2  Thank cokerbud
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fremont
Oak Tree Inn - Fremont
#3 of 7 in Fremont
Home2 Suites by Hilton Omaha West
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fremont? Share your experiences!