“Another good hotel”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Fremont
malbeclady
“Another good hotel”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

After driving all day we found another good hotel. Rooms were neat, clean, bright. Front desk went out of their way. Around 9pm heard heavy pacing above us. Called the front desk who called the room above us. Pacing Did Not Stop. Called the front desk, THEY helped us move our belongings to a top floor room. How nice is THAT ? Had a good breakfast in the AM and good feelings about this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor. Guess some travelers pace and don't care WHO they bother.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Jen S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this review, 20 September 2012
Thank you all for the time taken to summarize the experience you had at our Holiday Inn Express here in Fremont Nebraska! We take great pride in working hard to provide the best experience for everyone traveling to Fremont so thank you for your valued input!

Thanks again and we look forward to having you stay with us again here in Fremont Nebraska!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My wife and I stayed for two nights in the end of August, 2012. Chack-in was quick and easy. The room assigned was near the elavator as requested (mobility issues). The evening clerk who checked us in was wonderful - VERY pleasant and helpful. The room was standard for a Holiday Inn Express. It was exceptionally clean. the beds were very comfortable. The flat-screen TV was a good size and the cable worked well. The refrigerator was clean and cold. The Wifi was good though at times sporadic. The free breakfast was quite nice and was well done. All-in-all I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Jen S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
This is what we love about our guests, we have mutual adoration for each other! It is appreciated that the time was taken even to review our Hotel. We have the finest guests around and we love to treat them as if they are a part of our family. We take pride in keeping our rooms clean and comfortable, because that is how we would want it for us and our families. Thanks again for the wonderful comments about the Fremont Holiday Inn Express.
Reviewed 15 August 2012

What a nice surprise! We planned a last minute trip to Omaha for the weekend and everything in the city was booked up. This was the closest hotel we could find. Fremont is actually a very easy drive from Omaha and close to everything on the west-side. Breakfast was great, the rooms were quiet, beds were comfortable, the kids loved the pool area. (our kids are 1, 3, and 7) It is designed with younger kids in mind. It is a bit loud in the pool area when all the water features are running. The staff was some of the friendliest i've ever seen at a hotel. They were great with our kids. We'll be back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Iowa
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I was in Fremont to pick up my son from Boy Scout Camp at Camp Cedars and stayed overnight at the Holiday Inn Express. It was soooo nice and clean and the people that worked every shift were wonderful and so friendly. It was very relaxing and the breakfast was wonderful. Rooms were so clean and quiet. It is easy access to anywhere and there is everything you need close by.
Will stay there again for sure next year.
Also wanted to mention that after I got home I received a thank you note!! from them for my stay. I have to say that is a first and I have stayed in many hotels. That is above and beyond customer service in my book! Thank you!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Frankenmuth, Michigan
Reviewed 7 July 2012 via mobile

In house at this hotel right now. we are part of a hot air balloon event here and enjoy the way to staff treat everyone. Rooms are very up to date but the internet access in the room could improve signal strength and ease off password use. Pool is cloudy and needs scubbing at waters edge . Location is off the beaten path from everything nearby. But friendliness makes up for it.

• Stayed July 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 19 May 2012

There are not too many good options for staying in this town. I am a big fan HIE's because of they usually are modern clean facilities at affordable prices, so this was really the only place I even considered when looking for a night to stay. (I am from the area, but needed to stay in a hotel for one night. There are some real dumpy hotels in town, with very poor reputations).

Being a big fan of HIE I was a bit disappointed as this one was not as nice as some of the other ones I have stayed in. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no complaints with my stay, it just did not seem quite as clean or modern as the other ones I have stayed at. With that said, breakfast was great. I walked in to find ALOT of people eating breakfast and I feared there would be a poor selection of food left. I was wrong, they did an excellent job of keeping up with the large hungry crowd. I did not use the pool, but it looked like an excellent facility for young kids. Older kids may get a bit board with it, but I am sure young kids would love it!!

Stay here if you are in Fremont!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
YounesMGMT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fremont, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
Thank you for your time in sending this review for our Holiday Inn Express here in Fremont Nebraska! Thank you also for choosing our hotel! We take pride in doing the things necessary to provide the best experience possible. With feedback such as this, we certainly field it constructively and then address as a team to ensure we adjust if necessary or continue with performance that works. Again, thank you for your response and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Management
Brainerd, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Stayed for one quick trip through Nebraska on May 5th 2012. The location is great, near several restaurants and really easy to find. The lobby is super small but the front desk staff was great. Quick and easy check in. The room was really clean and again loved the HI bedding. Nice bathroom with the typical HI amenities. The front desk offers free dvd movies to borrow and the room had a blue ray player - good movie selection too. The breakfast was on par with all HI's. The pool is not the greatest because it is small and geared towards little kids with small slides, but perfect if you had young children. However, I was put below very loud people above me, but I didnt complain to the FD so nothing they could've helped with, although I am sure they would have offered to move me. Overall a great stay and I would go back again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank trs333
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fremont
Oak Tree Inn - Fremont
#3 of 7 in Fremont
Home2 Suites by Hilton Omaha West
Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fremont? Share your experiences!