“not bad at all”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Nice place to stay good beds flat screen TV which I love updated hotels good Wi-Fi good service great continental breakfast biscuits gravy sausage link sausage patties make your own waffles good stuff but I do have one complaint "NOT enough plugins in the room"

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Kyle B

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Wouldnt let my dog sleep in conditions like this...the floors left my socks black and the comfertors had stains on them...the shower door looked like it hadnt been cleaned for months...what has happend that no one takes pride in what they do anymore..how hard can it be to clean a room...

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Location close to the highway, but quiet. Room decent and clean, although bathroom fan was very loud. Shower in the room only, but not a problem for us. The breakfast was good with little protein, but you could make your own waffles. The breakfast attendant was very nice and helpful, but the rest of the staff did not even want to make eye contact. I had an issue with the rate quoted to me online and the front desk person could not make any adjustment even with my printed documentation. However, when I called the general manager at the beginning of the next week he promptly took care of me. It was a very quiet place to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 807Sharon
Reviewed 28 May 2013

A very nice place to sleep. Not an large room, but adequate and very clean. The bathroom was very small, but cleverly designed to have a very nice shower size. The room we were in did not have a bath tub, just a shower. We found the staff to be very accomidating, unlike some other reviewers. We arrived about an hour before check in time and were allowed to get our room right away. Nothing fancy, but not a bad room.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Perry D
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Don't believe that this hotel is pet-friendly. The staff wanted to inspect our dog although they were told in advance it was a golden retriever well over their 20 lb limit. After arguing with my husband at front desk they said ok, allowed us to haul our luggage and dog into room, then called and said Mgr. said dog had to sleep in car or we had to leave. We had stayed there twice last year with same dog without problem! We left for another hotel in same town that truly was pet-friendly. Also smoking room at Sleep Inn reeked of stale smoke. Disgusting! Made me sick just sitting in room and I smoke. Staff was very rude. Ironic that same hotel has had problems in past with Meth being cooked in microwaves but they don't like big dogs in their classy hotel! I will tell everyone I know about this unpleasant experience and will remember this if we are ever tempted to stay in a pet-friendly Choice Hotel anywhere in the US.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We stopped in Fremont unexpectedly last week due to a blizzard. As we pulled in, there were nearly a dozen cars lined up with people waiting to get a room. I was surprised to see how quickly and efficiently staff were filling requests, and was so glad to see they were not raising rates... with the roads the way they were, they could have charged nearly anything they wanted. the two people working the desk were polite, efficient, and accomodating even with the unexpected rush of frazzled travelers. A few people had to wait while rooms were cleaned, but that wasn't a big issue, and nobody complained.

There were no non-smoking rooms left except for a jacuzzi suite when we arrived, and they quoted us a price only a few dollars more than the rate for a standard room. Our room was clean, comfortable, and far more than we expected. For the price, it was an excellent deal. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom sparkling clean.

Breakfast was more than adequate-- a nice selection of cereals, pastries, bread/toast, bagels, biscuits and gravy, and sausage and waffles. Yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, and fruit were also available. The breakfast area was well-run and kept filled even with the large amount of people going through early ready to get on the road once the weather cleared.

Overall, the Sleep Inn was a welcome respite from some very bad travel conditions, and we were more than happy with the price, service, cleanliness, and facility.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suite worth the few dollars' extra cost.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mtcowgirl
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Rooms were big that's about the only positive. Desk people seemed as if we were bothering them. When I was in the bathroom you could smell cigarrete smoke coming through the vent. Bad carpet, felt sticky when walking on it barefoot.

Room Tip: Was told after I stayed there that it is the worst most unsafe part of the city
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business