“Not your typical bar & grill”
Review of Images Bar & Grill

Images Bar & Grill
Ranked #44 of 144 Restaurants in Grand Island
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Description: Images Bar & Grill located within Ramada Midtown serves the best steak on South Locust, only serving fresh cut Certified Angus Beef. All menu items are made from scratch in our kitchen. Images has a large selection of alcoholic beverages or beer to compliment any meal.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was OUTSTANDING, Staff were Awesome, ,Friendly, top notch. Kudos to Both Amber & Tracy and Chef!

Service, Food, & Value are all 5 star quality, if not more!

Angela M, General Manager at Images Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the great review. We are so glad you chose to dine with us!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Was in town for work and decided to stay at the hotel instead of venturing out. Was very surprised at the quality of meal I received at a bar and grill attached to a hotel. The ribeye steak was not the typical formed steak one might get at a bar. This was perfectly cut and cooked. Very cold beer and and even received two free ones due to being a loyal customer of the Hotel chain.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were staying in the Hotel before we went to a concert. Decided to grab a quick bite to eat so went to the Hotel restaurant, Images Bar and Grill. We were expecting some basic and common food you find at all hotel restaurants. I have to say we were pleasantly surprised with the food and the service. IMy wife stayed safe with the chicken fried steak and baked potato. She said it was very good. I went to the Cajun pasta. It was excellent! Litte spice, little silky cream sauce. Had Chicken, sausage, shrimp in it also. Beer was very good and modistly priced. The help checked on us as needed and got all we needed for diner and later when we came back and had drinks. If we are in town again and not staying at your hotel we will come there to eat.

1  Thank bigshoe1982
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We went there for dinner as a default when another restaurant we wanted to try was closed. We were so glad that it worked out that way. The service was friendly and customer focused. We were not rushed and they were very attentive.
I had the walleye and it was absolutely delicious. Done perfectly and out of the water fresh tasting. My friend had the steak salad which was excellent. The drinks were made well and the bartender made rounds checking on us!
We really enjoyed dinner and will definitely return.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I enjoyed both of the meals I ate at Images. The servers and bartenders were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was a bit on the chilly side but I had no complaints about the food or drinks.