“Fantastic!!!”

Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We serve dishes originating from the majority of countries in Southeast Asia to include primarily Laotian and Thai food.
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Ever since my daughter and I moved from Georgia, we had been looking for a great Thai restaurant. Well we found it at Vientiane!!!!! Fantastic food!!! Very courteous staff!! If I could eat there everyday I would. Everybody I have taken there has thoroughly enjoyed it. Great work!!! Keep it up!!!

There are newer reviews for Vientiane Restaurant

Reviewed 2 February 2013

The food is fantastic and the staff is very friendly! They are very efficient in their getting the meal to your table!

1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Why would you go to some national food chain when this little gem is in town? Lao/ Thai food at it's best... Authentic , great variety, food was excellent, the wait staff could not be friendlier. I wish this was in my hometown of Minneapolis, and I would be back on a weekly basis.
Try something different for a change!

1  Thank langer51
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This place is truly a diamond in the rough. In my opinion this is Grand Island's best, or even central Nebraska's best place to eat. The atmosphere is really nice, the phenomenal food, and the fact it's a small-time family owned business makes this place awesome. Please try something new each time you go, everything on the menu is worth a try.

1  Thank rileym21
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Not only is the service phenomenal, The food is so , so good. Very fresh, authentic. The portions are great, and the prices are just right. we will leave very satisfied at around a 25$ a visit. Please tip well, they are great. !

1  Thank Angel L