Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Island
US$92
Days Inn Grand Island I-80(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$164
US$150
Ramada Grand Island(Grand Island)
US$125
US$137
Comfort Inn(Grand Island)
US$97
Priceline
All reviewsgirl scout cookiesfront deskhi expressafter a long dayextra distanceroad tripother hotelsloved this hotelbreakfast barexcellent staystaff was very friendlynice propertystayed one nighteasy accessclean hotelnice roomcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Following an auto accident near the city we were stranded at the medical center with no transportation and minor injuries. After calling five other hotels on the list the medical center provided to us, none of which had a shuttle to pick us up, the manager of this hotel contacted her family member and that family member picked us up at the medical center and delivered us to this Holiday Inn Express. Going a step further she helped us find a place to get supper that would deliver to our room. She also provided us with an additional room for our daughter, who was coming to pick us up from Higginsville, Missouri....both rooms at a discounted rate. We will never forget the kindness and willingness to help us.....blessings to this manager and her staff!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol L
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I just went to Grand Island for the first time for my daughters softball game. I was very happy with the cleanliness of the hotel. The person at the front desk was very helpful when it came to finding places. I also liked that the guys were able to hang back with the kids and swim while the moms went shopping.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I recently stayed here withmy husband and our two kids. The rooms were great and everyone was extremely friendly. We will stay here from now on when we come to GI to visit family!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I stay in many Holiday Inn Express locations on business travel and I've never been disappointed, but I can say this was probably the best experience I've had. I had a totally unexpected medical incident that required an overnight hospital stay during my visit, and the staff were kind enough to (cheerfully) bring some of my things to me. This reinforced the positive impression I already had. The room was clean and comfortable with an excellent bed and tasteful decor. The exercise room was the best I've used at any HIX. The breakfast was great and again the staff were pleasant and professional. Yes, I promised I'd give them a good review out of gratitude for them helping me, but they really are top-notch. Thanks Grand Island!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We did not have a reservation but were greeted warmly by the woman at the front desk who processed the paperwork quickly and got us into a room. The room was comfortable and nice sized. The location is great for people just coming off of the highway too. Our experience at this Holiday Inn made us feel like we never want to stay anywhere else. Our first choice when traveling will always be a Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family