“Nice and clean”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island
Valley Head, Alabama
“Nice and clean”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Nice and clean hotel. Everyone was very nice and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again. Breakfast bar was very impressive and good selection of choices that tasted good. Good selection of restaurants in walking distance for dinner.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The room was great, the beds were super comfy, and the staff went above and beyond to make our stay awesome! We drove up from CO in a crazy snow storm and the friendly staff and cozy room, were a nice welcome. A six hour drive, turned into a ten, ugh. The hot tub was GREAT for relaxing our tired traveling muscles. Easy to find and in a great location to many restaurants and shopping!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Greeley, Colorado
Reviewed 15 August 2013

First time I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and now I will never stay any where else!!!! The front desk employee was very informative and when I first walked into the hotel the beautiful lobby made me want to stay. The floweres in front were absolutely so gorgeous. My room was spottless and the free breakfast was outstanding. Thank you and you can count on me coming back

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This was an extremely pleasant surprise on a long trip. I could easily tell the staff at the hotel took great pride in the hotel. It was very clean, nice lobby, my room was great. The breakfast was more than I expected. Loved the pancake machine. I was able to walk to several restaurants. I found the pool refreshing after a long day of traveling. When ever I am in the area I will be staying there.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Friendly staff clean room close to restaurants staff allowed me to park my new harley by the front door during bad weather good breakfast in the morning in room. Fridge hotel was clean pool and hot tub were very relaxing

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Holstein, NE
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Very clean and neat room. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Wonderful beds and a good breakfast selection. We are planning to stay at this location again soon. The hotel location is easy to find and access. Shopping and restaurants readily accessible from this location.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Trenton, NE
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Asked for a handicap room for an elderly lady... Was given a room on the 3rd floor. The only thing that was handicaped about this room was an extra button for the door and maybe a larger bathroom. Would of had to step into a bathtub in order to get into the shower. Also would like to know how I was to get someone off the 3rd floor in case of a fire, power outage, etc. The staff was friendly enough and the breakfast was very good, just not sure that the handicap situation was fully understood. If I would stay there again, I would make sure that I had a ground floor with a walk in shower.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Island, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Dear dhubl,