“Fun Summer!”

Island Oasis Water Park
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

This water park has so many things I love to spend all day here! They have a large wave pool, a still pool, 6 slides (3 different kinds), nice concession stand, sand volleyball and kids area, kids slide and pool, water jungle gym, and my favorite the Lazy River!!! Love it!! For the price it's worth it especially if u spend at least a few hours here! You won't be disappointed but make sure u always get a locker so your stuff doesn't get stollen there cheap only like $2

2  Thank Miko1234

Reviewed 30 May 2014

It was excellent fun trip there and we have enjoyed a lot there. we will planning to visit again there in coming week.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

our kids (11 and 8) enjoyed a couple of hours here to break our road trip through Nebraska. fun zero-entry pool, slides and wave pool, also has sand volleyball area.

The locker rooms were not very clean (even by municipal pool standards) and my son's crocs were stolen after he left them in the locker room. Bummer. But otherwise a nice road stop to cool off for a couple hours.

1  Thank ldeninge
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My sister and I took 4 boys to this water park. While the water was all luke warm (yuck) the atmosphere is great and very cheap! The park is just the right size for our age of kids (6-15). Not so large that you worry about losing them, but big enough to feature many fun and challenging things. They all got a kick out of trying to cross the lily pads!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I took my 7 and 8 year old daughters plus two friends to Island Oasis. They had a blast. Their favorite feature was the wave pool. They would go off to the slides or lazy river, but kept returning to the waves.

We rented a couple lockers which worked well. We also rented tubes for the wave pool, and they enjoyed those. They also had fun without the tubes.

My one frustration with the park has to do with chairs. The best place to sit in a chair is on the sidewalk right beside the water. But this is also where they store all the extra chairs, sometimes three deep which makes it hard to find a place to sit. I pulled several chairs out into the grassy area for our group but the location wasn't ideal. Not a bid deal, just wish they would find a better way to stack and store unused chairs. Sometimes the park is so busy there aren't any unused chairs and that's not ideal either. Oh well.