“First time!!!”

Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
Ranked #17 of 134 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Went in not knowing what to expect, was pleasantly surprised! Their burgers have a great texture with not much flavor. But I loved the shoe string fries and their custard!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I was on my own and looking for a greasy cheese burger for lunch last Saturday. I couldn't find a Burger King. I had nevr heard of Freddy's I didn't what to expect.

I ordered and was a little surprised when I had to wait for it to be cooked for me.

I got the Double California Style with extra cheese.

Oh' my, it was like no other burger I had ever had. I put some of their Special Spice on it and the very thin crispy French Fries.

I am hooked. No more Micky D's or Burger King for me.

It was so good that I had to take SWAMBO with me after Church the next day. This time I got a Triple.

It was so good...

Reviewed 1 June 2013

As people who eat out ALOT, I have to say Freddy's not only has GOOD food but is also easy on the bank account too. If only they would take our advice for when they call out your order number, could be worth lots of laughs!!

2  Thank Penny E
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is a notch above McDonald's or Burger King. The hamburger patties are paper thin, but have good flavor. The fries and dipping sauce are very good. I didn't try the frozen custard, but I've heard it is good. 4 Stars not because it is that good, but because it is better than other fast food type places.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Ordered the triple steak cheese burger, Onion rings....burger was cooked nicely with crisp outer edges, Onion rings made out of real onions but I wish it came with more of them... I would eat here again!