“Good value, good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Service was good and the pasta entree was very tasty. I thought that the soup was too salty but my wife thought that it was ok. Portions were generous and prices were quite reasonable. We will go back when we pass thru Grand Island.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Staff was good, our waitress seemed a lil rushed (we learn as we was leaving it had been awhile since they were that busy) food wasn't as good as I expected it to be, large servings with a even larger price.....$42 for 3 of us to eat with no appetizer & drinking water

1  Thank Penny E
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped in before the Friday evening rush. The service was very good and our meal was delivered quickly. The selection of items was lite, but the food was very good, and the serving size was very large. Only negative was that the AC may not have been working. It seemed to warm in the dining area. That would not stop me from going back, though.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I like Napoli's restaurant so well. The food is excellent along with the service. I ordered the Chicken Damabianka (Spelling) and have now found a new favorite.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Driving through Grand Island, NE during lunch time we spotted a sign for Napoli's. Sounded better than a fast food lunch so we went in. Good decision! The food was wonderful! The rolls are very good, and the salad was fresh! The pasta we had was done perfectly...and their sauce is excellent. My husband had Chicken Alfredo - and though they gave him a huge plate - he managed to eat it all because it was so good.

The staff was great too. Our waitress was from Venice and we had a great conversation about life in Italy (where my grandparents are from) and all the places she's lived. She's getting to go home to see her mom and sister in August!! Anyway, she was a very nice waitress.

Moral of this story - skip the chains and try Napoli's. You'll be glad you did.