“Slow”

Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Like the burgers and fries but have never gotten food in under 60 minutes. There are only 9 tables. Shouldn't take that long to get a burger waitress is nice and tries hard

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here a couple of times. You get a great burger, a real malt, and super service. Its a bit unique for Grand Island, which is nice. Probably the best hamburger in town. Like another reviewer, when you consider the universe of bar and grills, it doesn't stand out, but it won't dissapointed.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

We were in GI from out of town and ended up at Sin City on the suggestion of our friends who were also from out of town. We found a gem.

They have a fun, eclectic menu for lunch. Lots of fun takes on burgers and milkshakes. I had a burger with jalapeno cream cheese and bacon with a side of hand-cut french fries. The burgers and the fries were excellent. My friends had the onion rings and said they were fantastic.

The staff was great, witty, fun, and vibrant.

The only complaint I have is that my witty, fun, vibrant waitress forgot about my malt and so I didn't receive it until I was almost done with my meal. Great service and food otherwise help me to forget about that though.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We hadn't been here in a while, so returned for breakfast. DH got chicken fried steak and eggs (commented that his eggs were cooked perfectly, and even took time to thank the chef). I enjoyed the biscuits and gravy, eggs and hashbrowns. Came with four biscuit halves, I ate one and took the rest home with most of the hashbrowns and had breakfast for two more days. Service friendly and attentive. Look forward to going back.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We've had real trouble over the years finding good local dining in Grand Island. Sin City was recommended to us for the burgers.
For GI, the experience was great. For most other cities, it's pretty average and forgettable.
The Omaha burger was recommended, but I found it had too much bread and seemed a bit dried out overall. Just average flavor for all the interesting toppings. Fries were fine.
I will go here again. Maybe a different burger will suit me better.