“Facility is very convenient to I-80. Staff was friendly...”

Days Inn Grand Island I-80
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island
Reviewed 12 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerome P

Reviewed 8 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed here with my 2 dogs and it was very nice. They have plenty of grassy areas. I always bring an old sheet to keep my dogs hair and dirt off the bedding. I know they wash the sheets, but the blankets not so much, maybe and I am always mindful of those that come in after me. Not everyone likes dog hair on thier clothes. Well, I forgot to bring an extra sheet and asked the front desk for an old one, the guy was surprised at my request. But he was happy to provide a sheet. The only downside was the breakfast, it left little to be desired. Everything else was fine, so the breakfast didn't matter.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We had to ask to switch rooms due to the first room being full of tiny mosquito looking bugs near the ceiling. The person at the front desk moved us right away and put in a work order to take care of the problem. At midnight after we are all tucked into bed, moving rooms did not make me happy though.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
#8 of 22 in Grand Island
Ramada Grand Island
Ramada Grand Island
#7 of 22 in Grand Island

Been to Days Inn Grand Island I-80? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Grand Island I-80

Address: 7800 S US Highway 281, Grand Island, NE 68803-9127
Region: United States > Nebraska > Grand Island
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Grand Island
Price Range: £42 - £94 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Grand Island I-80 2.5*
Make yourself at home at our Days Inn Grand Island I-80 hotel. Conveniently located off of Interstate 80, exit 312 South. Our location near the Platte River lets you relax and recharge for the road. We are convenient to several area businesses, such as Case New Holland, Hornady Manufacturing, and Swift and Company. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Grand Island I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Grand Island