“Never disappointed here!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Nebraska
“Never disappointed here!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

We've been here several times, but this is my first review. DH and I have never been disappointed in our meals here. We're usually drawn to the sashimi platter, but sometimes try other rolls. I've never had their cooked meals, so can't comment on them, but the sushi has always been very good. Atmosphere is lovely, service always wonderful. We've also enjoyed their takeout. Meals here aren't cheap, but what good sushi is? Definitely worth the bit of a splurge!

• Visited March 2013

Grand Island, NE
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Nice atmosphere, great sushi, and prices might be a tad cheaper than Fuji. Not quite the atmosphere of Fuji Steakhouse, but still excellent!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank rileym21
Grand Island, Nebraska
“Exceptional!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Every aspect of Wasabi Bistro is exceptional...exceptional food, exceptional city-like quiet atmosphere, exceptional service, exceptionally welcoming and appreciative, and exceptional food presentation. My husband and I frequent Wasabi, and have Introduced family and friends to this establishment. It does not disappoint.

• Visited August 2012
Nebraska
“Consistently great!”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

The food, service and atmosphere are all consistently excellent! This is one of our favorite places to eat for either lunch or dinner.

Visited July 2012
Los Angeles, California
“LOVE It !!!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I ordered the Hawaiian roll, it was fantastic. Recommended by the bartender. They have great cocktails also. I've had 2 margaritas by 2 different bar tenders, very good. Anytime I want sushi for dinner, I go to Wasabi Bistro!!!

• Visited July 2012