“this place is simply the best”
Review of Wasabi Bistro

Wasabi Bistro
Ranked #11 of 134 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

we really enjoyed dining at this restaurant. The service is fabulous. The food is the best ever. And the sushi is yummy. You owe to yourself to give this one a try!

Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I love Sushi, but live in a remote area.
Business brought me to Grand Island, and to Wasabi Bistro. Small restaurant with a friendly staff member, greeting you at the door. I ordered the one of their signature roll called The Triple Crown. Delicious! Along with a seaweed salad, it made a tasty meal. The roll came with a wasabi cream sauce, but I preferred the staple upping of wasabi and soy sauce.
I sampled the

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Amazing sushi. Amazing Service. Just...Amazing this is in Nebraska, especially commercialized GI! The service was so great along with the food...I tipped my waitress 25% and didn't think twice! A must go!

1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have visited this restaurant several times in the last month and can't get over how surprised I am by the Sushi selection as well as the service. During the last visit, I brought my family with me and upon their encouragement I am writing this review. This is easily the best oriental restaurant in the area. The interior is excellent and the menu is so expansive, it will take several visits just to comprehend it all. What keeps me going back is the service, I have yet to have a bad experience in that department. The last visit was far and away the best. The only complaint would be the music selection. The decoration does not warrant for Linkin Park and Guns N Roses.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I always get the California roll and this is by far my favorite in town, everything is nicely presented down to the ball of wasabi! The dishes are always prepared perfectly and I ever time I go back its always consistant. One of the best in G.I. for sure!