“Good place for eggs”

Farmers Daughter Cafe
Ranked #9 of 132 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Omaha
“Good place for eggs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

I like to find the breakfast place where locals eat. This is that place for GI. Good food, nice staff and quick service. Add to that reasonable prices and lots of people chatting. What more could you ask for?

• Visited August 2012

“Awesome breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast early Friday after a long night of driving. The coffee was average, and avoid the biscuits and gravy..the eggs were amazing! Waitress and cook were friendly, and prices were reasonable. Will definitely stop again next time I am in Grand Island.

Grand Island, Nebraska, United States
“Awesome service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

I eat here every saturday for breakfast. Great food and nice service. it is a local treasure

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Emily H
Madera, California
“Classic cafe with good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

We pulled in the Farmer's Daughter Cafe while passing through Grand Island. The breakfast was good and the service was fast and friendly. This is a classic small town cafe and the atmosphere is locals and farmers starting their day with a hot breakfast. Being from Caiifornia, I've never had to try my luck for breakfast, i'm used to having a Denny's on every corner. I'm glad we picked the place. It was WAY better than Denny's. I'll probably never go through Grand Island again, but if I do, I will stop at the Farmer's Daughter Cafe again.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Trigobob
Grand Island Ne
“Good home cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2012

We stopped for breakfast and the omlet I had was excellent.

Visited March 2012