“Seafoodalicious”

Red Lobster
Ranked #25 of 134 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Excellent Food, Service, and Atmosphere!!! If you like seafood and a vast array of soft and hard drinks, give Red Lobster a try!!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

Just your run of the mill Red Lobster. Food was good. One member of our party had a lobster tail that was not cooked properly. Waiter gladly took it back and brought back one that was good.

Other than that, the food and scervice was great.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

It was late and Valentine's Day so we were lucky to find a place to eat that night. We don't frequent chain restaurants often but given the circumstances, we had little choice. The interior is probably like all other Red Lobster locations, nautical. The menu has a variety of things but my wife and I opted for a lobster variety dish, each of our meals running about $30. I thought the two types of lobster I received were about fairly portioned, but they were overcooked and thus dry. The lobster fettuccine had a sauce that was too thick for my taste. The cheese rolls were really tasty and the highlight of the meal! The two vegetable sides were also quite good. I also felt our server was friendly and did a great job.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

When I lived in Nebraska before I ate here in 2008 and 5 years later it is still a winner.The wait time is still 20+ minutes for a table on a Friday night,and the waiting area is small, but the wait is worth it.We have had fresh,delicious, hot food every time we come here.Waitstaff is excellent, and the atmosphere is quiet.This is one of my favorite places to eat in Grand Island.

1  Thank goodtxn62
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We were a party of six and were seated in the back of the restaurant. Our order was taken fairly promptly and went downhill from there. It too close to an hour and one-half to get our food. Our waitress would come by every fifteen minutes or so and say that our food was coming right up. I finally sought out the manager, and after they finally found him, I explained our situation. When we finally got our food it was obvious that part of the food had been cooked and waiting to be delivered because half of the food was cold and half was hot. The meal was comped so they get credit for that.

1  Thank harleyrkc