“Great service, friendly workers!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #54 of 134 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Okay, I admit it . . . I think Qdoba is one of my favorite "fast" food restaurants . . . sorry, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, and so on. I really like the Naked Burrito with Grilled Chicken, white rice, black beans and variety of "salsa" toppings. Of course, shredded cheese and sour cream are a given! The Qdoba in Grand Island is extra special because of the people that work there . . . friendly and ready to serve you, the customer! Keep up the great work! Also, I clicked the wrong button regarding "bar scene" . . . not at all, but if they had a bar, it would be excellent.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Great food, good atmosphere, good prices & good serving sizes. Have noticed a few time on BUSY nights the staff doesn't seem to be able to keep up.....its worth the wait tho!!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

So fresh! I love that they have fresh dishes they make right in front of you. Especially their salads with the cilantro in there - yummy!

Reviewed 6 January 2013

this place is realy good the flavor of mexican food is exelent the porcion are realy satifaing i lovet it

Reviewed 28 October 2012

I was traveling through Grand Island and invited family to meet at Qdoba. We were in and out quickly and able to have the items of our choice. My daughter has a severe gluten allergy and Qdoba is one of the places that we can eat. The "NAKED" burrito is excellent with a wide assortment of meats and tasty or tasty and spicy toppings. Parking is plentiful and close to the door. A great place for Mexican food!