“nice stop on road trip”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island
Reviewed 31 December 2007

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. This hotel is not right off the interstate, but then not much in Grand Island is. You have to drive in a bit to get to the town. This was a minor inconvenience as we were just making an overnight stop on a multi-day road trip. But, we found the hotel according to the directions on the website. Our room was very clean, of a reasonable size, the bed was comfortable, and the motel was quiet. We didn't pay a huge price for the room, and it was actually more than we expected for the price, which was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast the next morning was the average sweet roll and waffle type of breakfast, but it was good, and the breakfast room was clean.

The staff was a mixed experience. The girl who checked us out was pleasant and efficient. On checking in, a different girl was on her cell phone and acted annoyed that she had to stop talking in order to help me. She had a friend sitting in the lobby surfing the internet on the hotel computer . When I came by the lobby much later, thinking I would check on the weather for the next day and perhaps do email, the friend was still on the internet with the desk clerk standing there talking to him, so I just went back to my room and watched the weather channel instead. Another minor inconvenience, but more professionalism by the hotel staff would be a plus.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 23 March 2007

I agree completely with the previous reviewer, save for that the internet service has worked fine during my stay. (I am writing this from the hotel.) This is a very pleasant hotel, with an even more charming price... a terriffic value.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank 3dvizwiz
Reviewed 30 June 2005

The staff here was wonderful! Very attentive to guest needs. Clean hotel. Nice pool. The only problem was the free high-speed internet wasn't working and the 1-800 help number said it was a problem with the hotel's reciever. After about an hour of working on it, we were able to fix it for the hotel. I think the hotel or their internet server should had been aware there was a problem and had it fixed instead of letting a guest discover the problem and fix it for them! But like I said, great hotel, great staff, great pool. Would definately stay here again. A+

• Stayed: June 2005