Comfort Inn
MainStaySuites
US$135
Hotels.com
US$114
Grand Island Travelodge(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
US$148
US$144
US$93
US$147
US$120
Days Inn Grand Island I-80(Grand Island)(Great Value!)
US$70
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskstayed herethe breakfast areapool and hot tubworked greattwo storydesk stafflate in the eveninga great staynext morningnice poolwould stay againnon smokingafter a long daycontinental breakfastbeds
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Overall the hotel was ok, but the hotel is supposed to be totally non-smoking and our room reeked of cigarette smoke. We were immediately hit with the smell as soon as we opened the door. The guy at the front desk moved us to another room, but we ended up with two queen beds instead of the single king we had requested. The clerk checked out the room and agreed with us that it was bad. I realize the the hotel can't control what their guests do, but housekeeping should have alerted management to the problem so it could have been addressed before someone tried to check in.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This Comfort Inn is pretty much like the others ... clean, convenient, well-staffed, and predictable. Breakfast was good. Our room was nice. No complaints, but nothing was outstanding. We travel across Nebraska frequently so we will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stay here every year when working in the area. The rooms are clean and the staff very friendly. Beds and pillows are so comfortable. Going to be nice to have an elevator. We were just there while it is under construction and you would never know it in the area where the elevator will be. They have the area so clean. Look forward to staying again.

Room Tip: Very quiet place
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2013

When we arrived at this property we discovered that it was under construction. As a result, there was no elevator available for second story access. I was traveling with my pregnant daughter, my seven year old granddaughter, and I have a bad back. Because of my daughters condition I was left with no other alternative than to carry the bags up the stairs myself. The staff was unapologetic about it and did not offer to help. A nice gentlemen staying at the hotel helped me carry up the bags as he saw me struggling with them. I feel we should have been made aware of the construction at the time of reservation and someone on staff should have been available to carry luggage up for those who needed it. Even a grocery store will help you with your groceries!!!
The breakfast gal was awesome! Everything was so clean and well stocked. We came down for breakfast close to the ending time and she was very friendly and not agitated at our late arrival at all.
The room was clean and well equipped.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor if you have alot of luggage or health concerns with lifting, until the construction is complete. Make sure you ask if there are first floor rooms available when you make your reservation.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stopped in the middle of their remodel so the place was a cosmetic mess, but clean. It is about 10 miles from I80 which I forgot as I called in the reservation on the road with no map or Choice book. We got a second floor as no firsts were open and will also look forward to the new elevator if we stay again. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and nice. We did not try the breakfast as their was a kids baseball team staying there and eating the next morning and the room was small for a big crowd. I bet when the redo is done it will be a great stop. We used our points so can not comment on the room rate.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple