Lowest prices for your stay
£85
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
£66
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews judd's folly wedding venue lovely location could not fault full english kent countryside lots of choice bar area roll top bath lovely room following morning afternoon tea food was amazing one night stay couple of nights breakfast was excellent a lovely stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2021

Surprised my girls with a Week-End trip away to Judd's Folly Hotel. Booked a lovely suite for them. I was very impressed with my choice for them. They had a lovely time, nothing too much trouble. Staff very helpful and friendly. Food lovely and well presented. The whole experience made their Anniversary great.

Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

Afternoon tea and room only. What a fantastic experience. Thank you so much Jason , Jan, Chris and everyone else. What a beautiful venue. Sheep, and fields forever. The afternoon tea was delightful and the bedroom and extras were great. Wish we had chosen the breakfast as well as it smelt delightful

Room tip: Ring directly to the hotel for best deal, Jason, Chris and Jan will do their best
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

Well staying at this place is a delight so I just keep returning. A beautiful setting with great grounds and fields of sheep and woods all around. The hotel has had quite a bit of renovation over the last year so whilst you might get the odd sticky door or dodgy wifi signal the staff and owners could not be more accommodating in making your stay as comfortable as it possibly can be. The work to improve the place is ongoing which means that this place gets better each time that you stay. I’ve rarely stayed anywhere with staff who as are friendly and welcoming as you’d find in the best hotels, but here it’s very genuine. Breakfast is a huge spread with options that beat most high bed hotels. I would heartily recommend, especially the Club Double Rooms which come with space, a small outdoor area and a fridge. Just delightful so thanks for making my stays here so comfortable. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

Charming hotel, nice refurb, unique venue, good food and welcoming staff. DOG FRIENDLY TOO!!
The hotel has been refurbished and it has made a beautiful difference! From the second we arrived, staff were lovely and made our visit enjoyable. We called and managed to book a table in a side room away from the restaurant as we brought the dogs. Was worth calling in advance for our Sunday lunch. As a group enjoyed the Sunday roast dinner. Was too busy eating to get a picture. Looked beautiful and tasted just great! 1 veggie burger was ordered and really hit the mark. The chocolate orange tart blew their socks off and the crumble was delishious. We had the best time. Asked to see some rooms and each room had its own charm and beautifully cleaned. Look forward to visiting again. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2021

I stumbled across this hotel in 2019, and now when working in Kent I wont stay anywhere else. As a key worker I have really appreciated the work that has gone into making the hotel Covid safe for people like me, thank you. The staff are amazing, the hotel is beautiful, the rooms have every comfort you could need and the beds are big and comfy, the location is so quiet and peaceful and the food is superb. What is really nice now is being able to eat in the restaurant again, which has a really lovely feel to it and with staggered eating times is never crowded. I haven't written a review before about this hotel but felt it was time I did, as they deserve it.

Room tip: All rooms are super and quiet, I usually stay in 21 or 24, but have stayed in most, and have no complaints about any of them.
Date of stay: June 2021