“Great Value”

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Hastings
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This is an owner/operator property. He takes such pride of ownership---every time I stay there I
notice upgrades. This last visit, he had a neat little flat board which was designed to lay on your lap as you sat up in bed to write or read.
It is always immaculately clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Hastings was a quick stop on our way home. The room was average size, fairly clean & quiet. However, the bathroom was tiny. The sink area is outside the bathroom, making the bathroom big enough for a tub/shower & toilet. The hot breakfast is average- would have preferred more fruit, but all in all, my stay was just fine. The staff is very friendly & made sure to put us in a room away from the patrons who might make more noise than I wanted.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Clean, quiet room with very comfortable beds. Staff was helpful and kind. Breakfast was good with a variety of foods such as biscuits, gravy, link sausages, yogurt, waffles, fresh fruit, juice, hard boiled eggs and cereal. Great variety. Overall just a great stay. I would return to this hotel if I ever travel back to Hastings, NE.

Room Tip: I used Choicehotels.com.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2013

After being on the road for 10 hours, I found this place through hotels.com. The reviews were good so I decided to book it. I have found it true for some reason that lots of hotels in the west have no elevators. This place was 2 story. My husband is disabled and cannot do steps. I thought that was odd but we were placed in a first floor room. Then I asked where a luggage cart was. The manager informed me they don't have them. When I scratched my head and asked if I was in a third world country and were they aware of the American disability act, I was informed it was so money could be saved. The impression I was left with was one should be able to carry bags up the the 2nd floor? My husband went on to the room while I unloaded the car and carried individual bags to the room. The manager offered to help, but I refused. Didn't care for his attitude. Utterly ridiculous. If I hadn't already paid for the room, I would have left.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pizzagirl542
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stayed here during a family reunion, the staff was very accommodating to our needs. As you can imagine a group of 30 people are going to make a mess and be loud. The allowed us to use their breakfast area after hours to sit and socialize.

The kids enjoyed the pool and make your own waffles.

The rooms have been updated in the recent past and look very modern. They were very clean, the new style duvet was much appreciated since my husband needs an ice box to sleep in.

We look forward to visiting Hastings again and will return to this facility.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2013

My sister and I stayed here while we had family in the hospital. Our room smelled funny. I realized that the odor was that of a previous smoking room that they tried to cover up with paint and deodorizers, but was unsuccessful. The mattress was covered with a plastic cover so I became very hot-perspiring. There was 2 lights about the sink that one bulb was out. Also the shower comes with instructions which was odd, but at least it worked. We had just stayed at the Comfort Inn and was very pleased there but they had no vacancy when we were looking for a room. I will say the service was polite, as she seemed to be the only one to check us out and supply the breakfast room at the same time.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stayed at this location on our way up to MN from AZ. We are a member of Choice Rewars program and decided to try this hotel.
We found the rooms to be Newly renovated, VERY CLEAN and modern. The staff was very friendly and willing to go out of their way to help their guests.
The breakfast was delightful and had various options to fit any appetite.
We will be staying here again in october and look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks Again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrendaH156
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hastings
Comfort Inn
Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn Grand Island
Rodeway Inn Grand Island
#12 of 22 in Grand Island

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!