“The name says it all - Comfort!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Hastings
Superior, Nebraska
“The name says it all - Comfort!”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

My sister and I stayed here while we had family in the hospital. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. Very clean also. Would definitely recommend this hotel who wants a comfortable and peaceful stay.

Room Tip: I'm sure any room would be perfect.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 608BrendaH608
Comfort101, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
Since our name is Comfort - it is our job to live up to what you expect and appreciate. I am glad that your stay was a good experience, as your mind was elsewhere tending to things at the hospital. The staff does put their best foot forward from the front door to the guest room to make your stay "Comfortable" one. Thanks for the nice comments and hope to seeing you on a repeat trip to Hastings.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hastings, Nebraska
Reviewed 4 April 2013

With my wedding two months away, our guests started calling to make hotel reservations and they were told that there wasn't a block in our name when my maid of honor called 4 months ago and made it and confirmed it before we put it on our invites.

When I tried to call to see what the problem was the employee was rude and cut me off and was extremely unhelpful and I was told my guests she was the same to them. Finding blocks in hastings has been a headache to begun with and The Comfort Inn wasn't helpful.

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cdumas6713
Comfort101, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
When your maid of honor called the hotel she would have been informed we always send out a contract for all groups. It explains the rates, numbers of rooms along with the release date and other details to receive a signature from the contact person so we are all on the same page. This evidently did not happen for some reason or another as you do not have one, nor do we have anything in the system or in our files. Our staff is not to come across rude or unhelpful as we are here to assist the guest with answers - this is not the normal service and I apologize you had to experience it.
Atkinson, Nebraska
Reviewed 17 March 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this place perhaps ten times. The rooms, while not spacious, are clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and the price is more than reasonable. An ideal place to stay for a business trip.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Comfort101, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
It is great to hear that the staff was friendly and communicating well with you during your visit. We work hard at keeping the hotel in good working order as well as clean and fresh. Your continued repeat visit sayes alot about your comfort level at our hotel. Thanks for the nice comments and please come again often.
Alma
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Recently stayed two nights at the Comfort Inn in Hastings, Ne, while in town for the birth of our first grandchild. The stay was excellent: staff were very friendly and accommodating, room was very clean and quiet, bathroom and shower were clean and efficient. Will definitely be our hotel of choice should we need accommodations in Hastings at some point in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Comfort101, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 19 January 2013
I am glad our staff did a great job of making you comfortable for your exciting visit to Hastings. You came to celebrate the miracle of a grandchild and we believe we need to provide the environment of a clean comfortable guest room. The staff will appreciate your kind words, as it is always great to hear it from a guest. Thank you for including us as a part of your new role of being grandparents - it's awesome and you are always welcomed.
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Very nice staff. I was unsure if we would need the room, due to a snowstorm and they were happy to extend the cancellation time for us until we knew whether or not we would need the room for the night. Clean room and comfortable bed. Quiet as well.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Ramzeemom
Comfort101, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 11 January 2013
We have to adapt to the needs of the guest regarding their reservation when mother-nature chooses to throw us a twist. It was great that you were able to give a call with the pending problem to allow us both the need to be flexible. Experiencing a snow storm in Nebraska can be interesting and I'm glad we made it work for you. Thank you for the kind words and hope to see you again when your travels bring you through Hastings.
Grand Island, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Our son's wedding was the weekend before Thanksgiving and we wanted to reserve a room for him and his new bride for an overnight stay since they didn't have time to go on a honeymoon due to work schedules. I was hard pressed to find a place that would let me pay for it with my cc over the phone and Comfort Inn did, and said it would be no problem! The kids had a great stay, enjoyed the breakfast and had no issues with us paying for it. Thank you, Comfort Inn staff for making their "honeymoon" a great stay!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Comfort101, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 27 November 2012
It is great news that the staff took care of your needs. We work at adapting to individual needs or requests that a guest may have when making a reservation. I am glad Comfort Inn could be a small part of a great weekend for your family - especially the newlyweds. Thank you taking time to comment on your experience - we appreciate your business.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 12 November 2012

This is one of the nicest Comfort Inns I have every stayed in. The check-in/check-out was quick. The employees were all very friendly and offerred assistance if I needed any. The rooms have good insulation and I appreciated how quiet it was. The morning breakfast was excellent and the area kept nice and clean.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Comfort101, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 14 November 2012
We are excited that you enjoyed a great lodging experience at our hotel. Every guest, every day is entitled to a great stay at their choice of hotel - I am glad we met and exceeded your expectations. The staff works hard at doing the normal things, a little above the norm. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hastings
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hastings
Hastings Express Inn
Hastings Express Inn
#9 of 10 in Hastings
#8 of 22 in Grand Island

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!