“Perfect place right at the beach”
Review of To Kyma

To Kyma
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Psathi
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

To Kyma is a popular restaurant especially among the Greek tourists! We ate there 2 times and I really liked the quality of the meat and fish, the taste of the sauces and the free desert!
Lovely places to sit and dine, overlooking the sea and hearing the calming sound of the water!
In high season it's recommendable to reserve as it's always crouded!

1  Thank Esther B

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Excellent local food from friendly people.
It is highly recommended to eat at this place weather you are looking, for fish, meat or local cooked delicacies.

1  Thank AndreasAthens_Greece
Reviewed 5 July 2014

It is located on the beach ,faced to the harbour of Kimolos.You can taste some traditional meals.
They are very tasties and not expencive.

1  Thank kdeli
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The waiters was giving exellent service, and so was the owner, but this resturant lacks one werry importaint thing..better food! The food did not taste so good and i hate to say this but we got food poison after a seafood
Lunch there. That beeing said.. The other dishes migth be better but for us this was not the best experience. I just hope the lovely staff put a bit
effort in the food and making the resturant look a littel bit more
Cosy then they would be the first
Choice for tourists walking by..

3  Thank Mysen90
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We recently spent 4 days on Milos and took a full day boat excursion for 30 Euros with Captain Yiangos which was awesome.......Our lunch stop (about 2pm) was a 2 hour stop in Kimolos port and we all went to this restaurant which in English, translates into THE WAVE.........likely cuz it' right on the beach.......I ordered shrimps and rice and wasn't too happy when I saw they had eyes and shells.....There was a giant quantity of rice which I could not eat it all.......The food was average at best, but I loved sitting eating right at the beach,and enjoyed the 2 Golden Retrievers who dropped by to play.....My meal cost about 14 Euros so it wasn't cheap.......In hindsight, wish I'd ordered something without eyes !! Nice location..........

1  Thank dogsrule