“Ok Place to Stay. Not Many Options.”
Review of Imperial Inn

Imperial Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imperial
Imperial Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Imperial
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The Imperial Inn (former Super 8) is not fancy or modern. But it is safe and fairly quiet (except when the hunters leave early in the mornings). They are in the process of doing some updates. A few rooms have flat screens and new carpet in them.

The towels are thin, beds are wore out and the continental breakfast is slim pickings. They do have a mini fridge in each room and free wireless internet. There are not many other options near by, which is why I stay here several times a year on my trips to Imperial.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nebraska1450

Reviewed 17 November 2012

infestation of bed bugs run far away rooms look nice had cable five minutes into our stay my son found a bug bathroom floor then another on the bathroom wall then one on the wall next to frig another under tv was not sure what the bug was we moved a pic on the wall four more came out from back of pic moved mattress more came out behind head board same with other bed found poison under both mattress took a bug to front desk ask what was this she sad just a bug i told her he sure has a lot of friends in room 217 she gave or money back we left town drove five hours after working the long days made it home at 5 am next day looked at pics son took on his phone bed bugs 6 stage have fed at least 6 time on human blood as big around as a dime they eat on you at night when you sleep thank god we saw the big ones how many small ones we cant see to be this big and that many its infested poison under the beds tells you the motel knows about this good luck if you stay at this one

Room Tip: bring a lot of bug killer
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad M
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Fairly clean and comfortable. Have stayed here numerous times on my monthly trips to Imperial. Prices are under $70/night. Breakfast consists of toast, juice & coffee, although at various times have also seen one or more of the following; bananas, yogurt, bagels and English muffins. If you drive south on the main street and proceed 7 miles to Champion, there's an old mill pond. Don't know how much restoration has been done since flooding a few years ago, but it's a little interesting and something to do in this area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Karen F
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed here for 3 days in April 2012.

This is a former Super 8 property now called the Imperial Inn. I found the room to be clean and furnished as you would expect, but definitey not fancy or luxurious. I didn't find the bed to be very comfortable. It somehow felt off-kilter and I kept waking up with a start - feeling like I was falling out of bed. The room did contain a small fridge, which was a plus. There are security cameras in the hallway and at the entrances that are monitored at the front desk.

The property was relatively quiet, I didn't hear a lot of noise in the hallway or from nearby rooms. One thing that I found to be odd was all of the signs posted about the various "rules" followed by the fines and penalties that you would incur if you dared to violate them. I didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff, but I think if you follow the rules you will find the staff to be pleasant.

This property doesn't allow dogs in the rooms, but they do offer a heated and secure kennel building where you can keep your dogs. This seems like a great service for hunters, but if I were traveling for pleasure and wanted to bring my 5lb dog, I would not leave her out there.

The "breakfast" provided is minimal. Just toast and coffee. There aren't many choices of places to stay in this area and I would stay here again if I found myself in Imperial, NE again.

Be sure to ask the staff about what dining options are available - there aren't many, but the staff are helpful with this.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank EcoDog

Been to Imperial Inn? Share your experiences!