Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Kearney)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
US$75
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$102
US$127
US$123
US$110
US$89
All reviewsolder facilitymicrowave and fridgetwo queen bedsstayed herelow costfront deskfirst floorwould definitely stay here againreclinercarpetsinklodging
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Some friends and I were on vacation and we stopped for the night here, because years ago I had spend a few days at the hotel while job hunting. Enjoyed the stay then and enjoyed it again this time. Not the most modern, but I don't need that, but certainly clean and comfortable. The pool was appreciated because of the sweltering Nebraska heat. Had breakfast in the adjoining restaurant and loved what I would call nostalgia atmosphere. Only glitch was a crack in the GFI outlet by the sink. The wife saw sparks when she plugged in her curling iron. I informed the front desk about it when we checked out, and before we drove out of the parking lot, I saw the clerk headed to the room with tools and a new GFI outlet headed to the room. Talk about efficiency. I will certainly be staying here again next year when I come back for the Kearney Cruise Night.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017

This hotel is not the fanciest or newest in town. The rooms need updating, the fridge is old, The microwave is ok, One time I had a microwave where the cord was too short to plug in, I told the owner and he really didn't care or do anything. The carpets are old, the bed spreads well just take them off. I have never had a problem with the staff. The parking is terrible, There is a restaurant connected to the hotel and there is definitely NOT enough parking spaces for the hotel much less the restaurant.

I will say that I don't usually travel because I can not sleep well in a bed and most hotels don't have recliners.This hotel does, some are newer than others and I have learned over the years which rooms to reserve. A big plus for me is they have smoking rooms. I know some people are against smoking in general but to each their own, at least here you have the option.

The rooms are generally clean. I have never seen any bugs. The staff has always accommodated my weirdness. There was one time they rented out the room I rented and I was pissed. The owner seemed to think that was ok and I did not.

Will I rent again, probably, would I recommend, yes but only after telling people like I am here.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Cool Hotel/Inn... Very clean, quiet, lots of parking right out your door, plenty of hot water and a real key to lock the door instead of a card... The room was very spacious with two queen beds. The shower and stool were in a separate room with the old red heat lamp to warm the bathing area up. Even though the closet was an open rack on the wall, it had more then enough hangers to hold your things.
I was surprised that you had to ask the front desk for a coffeemaker, iron/board, hair dryer and shampoo, seems to many of these items walk off and being a small independent business it makes sense.
This is no breakfast available...BUT connected to the building is an awesome home cooking joint that beat any complementary hotel breakfast hands down, not to mention cheap for what you get....

Room Tip: Hotel tip.... always carry a couple of clothes pins to hold curtains closed.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry S
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Recently spend three nights in this hotel. We were near the office and had a non-smoking room on the ground floor. The room had a microwave as well as a fridge. If you want the shampoo and coffeemaker you will have to ask at the front desk.
The beds, sheets and pillows were very comfortable. Neither of us had any problems sleeping. The heater worked well and we made good use of it since a cold spell came through while we were there. ( Windchill -2 F) The rooms have carpet, a desk, comfortable TV chair and even an alarm clock.
The shower has a real tub, tons of hot water and GREAT water pressure too. Towels were good too. Staff we met were very friendly. I would definitely stay here again - and there is a good chance I will. Enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: I think you may have to ask if you want a non-smoking one.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Right off the highway, safe and quaint. A little outdated, and appears to have been built in the 60's or 70's, but that's part of the charm. At $49 a night, it's a perfect over night stop on a long drive. There is gas and coffee at this stop as well.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business