“My Favorite Place in Town”

Baristas Daily Grind
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Kearney
Reviewed 13 August 2013

From the moment you walk in, you'll be in love! Other local coffee shops don't even come close to Barista's Daily Grind. From their outstanding staff, who treat everyone like a local, to the many options on the menu, you won't go wrong. I highly encourage a stop at Barista's!

1  Thank Loyal2013

Reviewed 28 June 2013

My wife and I had a couple of fruit smoothies and bagels and enjoyed them for lunch. I had the 4 berry smoothie and my wife tried the blueberry-banana. The smoothies are not made with yogurt and fresh fruit, but rather with a pre made juice mix with ice added to the blender. I prefer my smoothies to be made with fresh fruit as the taste is much better IMO. The bagels were very good. Parmasean with ranch cream cheese lightly toasted. The service was very friendly and the atmosphere is nice. Two large smoothies and a bagel with cream cheese was around $10.00. There is a drive thru as well. Plenty of seating inside with board games for those willing to play. I would go back.

1  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Visited lots of coffee shops all over the US, Baraistas Daily Grind--Best Latte Ever! Best Aroma, Best Flavor!

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Excellent coffee, great vibe and comfy sitting area. Since I'm traveling from NY to Colorado I'm looking at it from a travelers point of view, but if you live in Kearney it's well worth the stop as well. The coffee cake was just about perfect, and the Cappuccino was pretty much perfection. Friendly staff round out the trifecta of service, quality and price.