“Best Little Coffee Shop”

Baristas Daily Grind
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Kearney
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We love coffee and search for small little coffee shops when we travel. I had the triple nonfat 16 oz latte - great flavor to the coffee - very smooth. My wife had the ginger chai tea and one of my daughters the chai tea and both loved them. My son who frequents the coffee shops in Oregon and Washington swears it is the best hazel nut latter he has ever tasted. We highly recommend this coffee shop to anyone passing through Kearney. Look forward to our next visit to Kearney.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

By accident and not even checking on Tripadvisor as I usually do - had a great experience - loved the coffee, bagels, atmosphere, menu selections and the friendly helpful staff.

2  Thank Utravelwithme
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I became addicted to Baristas' hot chocolate several years ago when I briefly lived in Kearney, Ne. To this day, whenever I am driving across Nebraska, I make sure to stop in at either the Kearney or Grand Island location for a fabulous cuppa. The locations are charming and the staff are friendly, so that combined with the cocoa and sandwiches make this one of the best kept secrets in the Midwest/Great Plains region!

2  Thank HaveSuitcaseWillTrvl
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Always clean fast and friendly. Anyone passing thought Kearney needs to stop and enjoy the coffee and local atmosphere. An oasis of sanity in a sea of monoculture.

1  Thank Flynott
Reviewed 13 August 2013

From the moment you walk in, you'll be in love! Other local coffee shops don't even come close to Barista's Daily Grind. From their outstanding staff, who treat everyone like a local, to the many options on the menu, you won't go wrong. I highly encourage a stop at Barista's!

1  Thank Loyal2013