“Good budget choice”

Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
Minnesota
“Good budget choice”
Reviewed 16 December 2010

The clerk was friendly and welcoming upon arrival and the owner greeted us and asked how our stay was in the morning. This hotel is close to the freeway yet quiet. The lobby was spacious and the hallways were newly carpeted and clean. Our room had a new king bed and new carpet. It was clean. The breakfast room was clean and pleasant with 3 cereals, oatmeal, waffles, breads and bagels, and muffins and rolls. There were two juice machines and coffee.
For business I often stay at a Marriot for 4 times the price and don't get breakfast included. This is a good choice for budget minded travelers.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ReeSue

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 June 2010

We were coming back from a trackday at Mid America Moterplex and stopped over night at this gem. The rate was incredible for we got got a nice spacious room, and oh god the beds were soft and plushy. We took a dip at the hot spa, and jumped right to the pool and slept a good nights rest. All in all satisfied, I'll definitely be staying here again next time we stop in Kearney.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Los Angeles, Ca.
Reviewed 21 March 2010

Tragic circumstances brought me to Kearney, but tears turned to elation as I enjoyed a pleasant weekend in one of the Jacuzzi Suits at the esteemed Days Inn of Kearney.

The staff looked after my needs, and I had a very quiet and clean room with a huge jacuuzi next to the bed where I enjoyed myself like a Roman Centurion after a long battle. Not only did I get a good couple of nights sleep, I was was bathed in luxury as well in the large and lavish bath... the free breakfast was superb as well and the staff are second to none.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Robinsvoyage
Kingsley
Reviewed 2 December 2009

The worst! The carpet and furniture were filthy. The room had an odd odor. The beds came unmade the moment you got in them. I could hear another room's tv and conversations through the springs of the bed...honest to God! I could feel the springs of the matress poking me all night. The tub drained so slowly I was standing in a good 6" of water during my shower. The help was anything but helpful or friendly. There is a cement ramp up to the sidewalk that is not properly marked which my mom tripped on and fell. Do not stay here!

Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Kearney hotels

Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed 17 August 2009

What's with the zillions of hotel rooms in Kearney?? Is that wood arch thing over the freeway really that big of a deal? Anyway I only choose this place because I was using a Roomsaver coupon. It's not bad, it's not great. Carpet could use some cleaning of stains and the beds are not great. But overall, it's doable. And I figured I could complain to the corporate office if it turned into a motel from hell. Well it wasn't and I slept good. I even heard the manager yell at a housekeeper the next morning over some incomplete vacuuming. So I guess they must care about the condition of this place.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank 1runner
Dell Rapids, SD
Reviewed 12 July 2007

The hotel was clean, the pool and hot tub were ok, and the continental breakfast was pretty good. The rooms were a decent size and everything was in order. The only thing I didn't like was the layout of the hotel. To get to our room we had to squeeze through the small breakfast area and dodge people that were eating or watching TV. Also, the parking was a little inconvenient. Overall, I have no serious compalints though. Everything was adequate.

• Liked — Room appearance and cleanliness
  • Disliked — Hotel layout and parking
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
prescott valley az
Reviewed 28 September 2005

this is a great hotel! the staff was most accomodating. our room was very large. it could have held 2 king sized beds not just one. the bed was fairly firm. the room was quiet. the pool and the spa were great. the breakfast was outstanding. omletes, sausage, waffles, biscuits, gravy, juice. make sure you have dinner or lunch at skeeter barnes. we had the best ribs ever and we eaten a lot of ribs.

• Stayed September 2005