“Very nice motel, friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Kimball

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Kimball
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kimball

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Blue Springs
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Rooms were clean and the beds are ok. This is a small hotel and I don't think you can expect much from the owners. They say there is a continental breakfast but it wasn't set up on time. $100 a night is just to much for this hotel and I could have done much better.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

After reading the reviews and it being the only pet friendly hotel available I booked a one night stay. I was very pleased in the cleanliness of my room. It was one of the cleanest rooms I've stayed in a LONG time. The towels, sheets and comforter smelled like they were just taken out of the dryer! Very comfortable, clean mattress! PLENTY of towels! Nice clean very well maintained bathroom, tub and toilet. Noisy fan, (which front desk person notified us upon check in and offered to move us to a different room) I've heard worst fans,it was tolerable and actually helped to keep our dogs quiet from barking at people walking by our room. Being a light sleeper, it didn't keep me awake. I sank into the comfortable clean bed and had the best nights sleep thus far on my trip. The room has a working mini fridge, microwave and hair dryer. I did not have the breakfast as we left out before it was served. There are a couple of gas stations on the way to Scotts Bluff, which is a short 45 minute scenic drive. I was very pleasantly surprised at the Days Inn. I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

The shower was dirty and covered in soapscum, I wouldn't have stayed except there were not any vacancies elsewhere. On the plus side beds are comfortable however the bedding was a little odd being a sheet, comforter, sheet, bed spread. I was able to hear a lot of outside noise in my room. The fan in the bathroom sounds like an airplane getting ready to take off. If I the option to stay here again I would not stay.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

We drove into this hotel at 2:30am and there was actually someone in reception. The continental breakfast was quite nice, not fancy, but clean and 'fresh' with decent hard boiled eggs (only thing I can eat because of gluten problems), a nice selection of muffins etc of different types and sizes, good coffee (for a hotel), cereals, etc. The rather large room included microwave and fridge and a really nice tv. The bed was the best part, very comfortable with a memory foam or similar topper. It was still expensive for what it was, but the comfy beds were some of the best we've experienced in our many cross-country roadtrips, and welcome at such a late hour. Everyone slept well. The room was clean and neat.

• Stayed August 2013